Maternal half-brother to Bendigeidfran (Bran) and full brother to Nisien. Quarrelsome and a natural antagonist, he is said to be able to cause strife between two brothers when they were most loving. He it is that is responsible for the heinous insult to the Irish leading to Branwen's punishment; he it is that slays her son Gwern at the feast of reconciliation. When the Irish begin using the Cauldron of Regeneration to overwhelm Bran's forces, he feels remorse and, pretending to be a slain Irish warrior, is cast alive into the Cauldron, breaking it and killing himself.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Druid Magic: The Practice of Celtic Wisdom by Maya Magee Sutton, Ph
- Matholwch to dishonor Branwen due to the actions of Her brother, Efnisien's anger.
- Nisien et Efnisien: couple odinique ou dioscurique?
- Neste estudo o par de irmãos da literatura épica céltica – Nisien e Efnisien presentes no il s'agit de Nisien et d'Efnisien dont parle le Mabinogi de Branwen.
- Gwyr y Gogledd? Some Icelandic Analogues to Branwen Ferch Lﬁr
- tale, particularly with regard to the character and the role of Efnisien.
- Huw Euron
- BBC Cymru/Wales (1999-2009). Y Llyfr Du. 'Abad'.
Suggested News Resources
- The six most amazing giant killings ever
- However, Bran's brother, Efnisien, reckoned something was up and went to scope out the house. He found that all the bags of "flour" actually contained soldiers waiting to ambush Bran.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nisien and Efnisien
- Mar 3, 1997 Nisien and Efnisien, sons of Penarddun by Eurosswydd, who had captured her husband Llyr and held him hostage until she slept with him.
- osian efnisien (efnisien) on Twitter
- osian efnisien (efnisien) is on Twitter. Sign up for Twitter to follow osian efnisien ( efnisien) and get their latest updates.
- osian efnisien - Flickr
- Flickr is almost certainly the best online photo management and sharing application in the world.
Related searchesbrian froud
shikimic acid biosynthesis
bonnet orchid morphology
sushi toppings and fillings
2nd prince chun family and childhood