realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Irish A daughter of Ler, sister to Aedh, Conn, and Fiachra and, like them, a victim of Aife.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Tantum Ludus July 2011
- firstname.lastname@example.org. THL Finnguala inghean Alusdair.
- Demipower of the Planes, NG. PORTFOLIO: Swanmays, communications, sorority. ALIASES: Fionnuala, Finnguala, Fionnuala, Fenella, Odette.
- This journal is published with the assistance of grants-in-aid from the
- d. 1442 Finemhian, daughter of A. U..
Suggested News Resources
- The Beauty of Gaelic
- As for “Fionnghuala”, Wikipedia disagrees with you: “In Irish mythology, Finnguala (modern spellings: Fionnghuala or Fionnuala; literally fionn-ghuala meaning “fair-shoulder”) was the daughter of Lirof the Tuatha Dé Danann.
Suggested Web Resources
- Finnguala on deviantART
- Aug 22, 2011 Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose.
- Gobbledigook - YouTube
- Uploaded by Finnguala on Oct 2, 2008 the sound, so go here to download a better version: http://finnguala.deviantart.
- Oighrig Finnguala: What is the Title and System they are on for
- Aug 21, 2011 Being a gamer girl, I own every system.
- Finnguala – Dictionary definition of Finnguala | Encyclopedia.com
- Aug 6, 2011 Definition of Finnguala – Our online dictionary has Finnguala information from A Dictionary of Celtic Mythology dictionary. Encyclopedia.