realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Gwynn ap Nudd
(Southern) Welsh. A Cthonic divinity, leader of the Wild Hunt, in chase of the White Stag. Closely parallelling the Gaulish Cernunnos and British Herne, he also has affiliations with the northern Welsh Arawn.
Suggested News Resources
- Young Priest Electrifies Huge Crowd in Poland: 'Gospel Not Koran! Gospel Not
- A video of a young Catholic priest giving a speech critical of liberalism and Islam has received over 100,000 views on YouTube. In November Fr. Jacek Miedlar addressed a crowd - estimated by organizers to be around 50,000 and police to be 25,000 - in ...
- King Arthur's Cornwall birthplace sees contest launched for new walkway
- According to the legends, this could have been King Meluas, who abducted Queen Guinevere to his castle at Glastonbury, or Arthur's warrior Gwynn ap Nudd, who was banished from his Palace on the Tor. In 1191, monks at Glastonbury Abbey found the body ...
- Happy Month of “Yes You May”!
- It was also in this date that Gwythyr and Gwynn ap Nudd fight every year for “until the day of doom” for the hand of Creiddylad in “Culhwch ac Olwen” in the Mabinogion. Many Neo-Pagans today associate Beltane with the marriage of the Oak King to the ...
- Explosion of fairy doors in Crewkerne's Wayford Woods
- Legend has it that the Tor is the entrance to Annwn or Avalon, the magical fairy realm, home of Gwyn ap Nudd, first Lord of the Underworld (Annwn) and later King of the Fairies.