realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Welsh. Another river Goddess, she is the tutulary of the River Severn.
Suggested News Resources
- Hafren Vets expands with new Knighton Surgery
- HAFREN Veterinary Group is expanding with the opening of a new surgery in Knighton, Powys. The surgery on Ludlow Road, Knighton was officially opened by up-and-coming Herefordshire racehorse trainer Kerry Lee, who trains at family stables near ...
- Bryn Hafren pupil wins area final of Rotary Club's Young Chef competition
- FOLLOWING on from her success in the first round of the Barry Rotary Club's Young Chef competition held in January, Jessica Newman from Bryn Hafren Comprehensive School went on to represent Barry competing in the Area 4 Final. The final was held on ...
- Perfect start for local co-driver Will Rogers
- With stage conditions very difficult, due to not knowing where the snow and ice lay, Edwards stopped the clocks 7th quickest after 16 miles of Hafren.
- Elfyn Evans takes narrow win as British Rally Championship returns
- But Evans rallied on the Hafren/Sweet Lamb test - a personal favourite - and reclaimed the lead, then held on through Myherin/Pikes Peak to win by 17.1s.
- Will Rogers and Matt Edwards win class in opening British Rally Championship round
- The opening round in the picturesque Mid-Wales town of Newtown attracted a high quality entry of 75 crews for two days of action in the classic Welsh forests of Hafren, Myherin and Tarenig. Heavy snow two nights beforehand and freezing temperatures had ...
Related searchesdual bladed tonfas
jet airways controversy
pontryagin duality history
genie djinn in popular culture
bbc micro specifications
jacques de molay curse
panentheism ancient panentheism