realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Llasar Llaes Gyfnewid
Welsh. The husband of Cymidei, and bearer of the Cauldron later taken by Bran.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Celtic Encyclopedia, Volume IV
- warriors to help Vercingetorix and disrupted the Roman grain supply and baggage trains. NAME. Llassar Llaes Gyfnewid.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cymidei Cymeinfoll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was the wife of Llasar Llaes Gyfnewid, smaller and subservient to her.
- Welsh Names
- Names From Mythology. Name, sex, significance.
Related searchesbritish coinage slang
striking clock rack striking
sulfur notable characteristics