realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Llasar Llaes Gyfnewid
Welsh. The husband of Cymidei, and bearer of the Cauldron later taken by Bran.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Celtic Encyclopedia, Volume IV
- warriors to help Vercingetorix and disrupted the Roman grain supply and baggage trains. NAME. Llassar Llaes Gyfnewid.
Suggested Web Resources
- Cymidei Cymeinfoll - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- She was the wife of Llasar Llaes Gyfnewid, smaller and subservient to her.
- Welsh Names
- Names From Mythology. Name, sex, significance.
Related searchescabernet sauvignon aroma
colony of rhode island
deion sanders high school career
hindu places of pilgrimage
iron ring history of the ritual
the decameron analysis