realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Welsh. The Cymric equivalent of Ler.
Suggested News Resources
- Sponsors wanted for major music concert in south west Wales
- Performers will include Tenor Elgan Llyr Thomas, soprano Adele O'Neill, choir Parti Llwchwr and Morriston RFC Choir. Compere will be local personality Kevin Johns. Swansea and Gower Talking Magazine for the Blind and Ysgol Pen y Bryn Special School ...
- Creative approaches needed to safeguard dwindling council farm estate in Wales
- Budget cuts by the UK and Welsh Governments are putting local authorities under severe pressure to raise funds from capital assets such as council holdings, said Llyr Gruffydd, Plaid's shadow rural affairs minister.
- Watch how North Wales scenic route has been turned into a 'life-size
- This week, a group of farmers met Llyr Gruffydd, Plaid's North Wales AM, and Conwy council leader Dilwyn Roberts, to outline their concerns. They're calling for 40mph speed limits on some sections of the triangle, supported by police enforcement.
- These roads are not a racetrack – we live here
- Named after a motoring magazine and promoted on websites like greatestdrivingroads.com, the Evo Triangle has become synonymous with “petrolheads” speeding on it, a meeting of concerned residents with North Wales AM Llyr Gruffydd heard on Monday ...
- Brynhir fight continues
- Campaigners against development of one of Tenby's last remaining green spaces continued their fight last week. Plaid Cymru Shadow Environment and Sustainability spokesperson, Llyr Hughes Griffiths AM, visited Tenby on Thursday to view the Brynhir ...
Related searchesrain gauge standard rain gauge
tonga tongan diaspora
methyl salicylate toxicity
the music man background information
violence in sports prevention
unix philosophy worse is better
judaism and christianity
audio frequency-shift keying