realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Welsh. Father to Math.
Suggested News Resources
- The Exhausting Life of an Expat
- Just before Christmas, during a FaceTime conversation with my sister, Lucy, back in London, she noted, "wow you look really tired and puffy". "Thanks, I guess. I actually feel on top of the world, but whatever".
- Into the Cothi hell-pool
- It's present too in Math fab Mathonwy – a late 14th-century redaction of much older folktale motifs that's one of the masterpieces of medieval Welsh literature.
- The Canucks traded Eddie Lack so you people would shut up about Eddie Lack
- Jim Benning didn't really make any friends this summer. (Well. He made one.
- Max Scherzer agrees to seven-year, $210M deal with Nationals
- Max Scherzer got his money, and the National League's deepest rotation just got deeper, as the righthander reached an agreement with the Nationals on a seven-year contract for a staggering $210 million, half of which is deferred.