realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Mabon ap Modron
(son, youth). Welsh. The God associated with youthfulness, he is sometimes conflated with Pryderi. His full name is "Mabon Ap Modron", which simply means "Son, son of Mother".
Suggested News Resources
- Royals, religion, rugby: the three Rs of British unity – and division
- In the Welsh tales of The Mabinogion, a semi-divine warrior called Mabon ap Modron escapes bondage to join a band of comrades who assault and conquer the castle of a mighty ogre. Connoisseurs of medieval story-cycles might have felt an atavistic shiver ...
- Mabon, Wiccan celebration of the Equinox
- The person Mabon ap Mabon for whom the celebration is named is a character from the King Arthur legends, a son of Modron who is from Wales. In the first century A.D.
- The Triumph of Mabon
- Mabon: Name of a Welsh hero (or god) that translates as “Son of the Mother.” No linguistic link to any Christian or ancient pagan holiday. Bede mentions our modern September as a “holy month.
- Gods I have known, Part 1: Microcosm
- My first gods were probably my parents. I don't remember that time. But I imagine that our parents must stand before us like gods when we are infants and small children.
r v constanza background
ready to rumble nitro girls
green eggs and ham words
delenn the second year