realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(mother). Welsh, British, and Gaulish. Often conflated with the Roman Matrona, she is the Tutelary of the Marne in Gaul. In Britain, she appears as a washerwoman, and thus there would seem to be a connection with the the Morrigan.
Suggested News Resources
- Ronald Reagans solide anker er død
- Hun vogtede over sin mands kalender og beskyttede sin mand mod overbelastning fra systemet, især efter attentatforsøget mod Ronald Reagan i 1981. »Skat, jeg glemte at dukke mig«, skal den tidligere præsident have sagt opmuntrende til sin kone, da han ...
- Modron : enfin la fin du feuilleton
- Le chantier de la rue du Modron, prévu pour deux mois à la fin mars, sera bouclé ce vendredi.Une bonne nouvelle pour les riverains. Il devenait interminable, ce chantier de la rue du Modron.
- A Merry Pagan Christmas!
- One of his names is Mabon, son of Modron, meaning 'Child, son of Mother.' That great collection of ancient tales, Y Mabinogi (The Mabinogion), tells how the Mabon was stolen from his mother's side at three nights old.
- Sword Coast Legends Review
- Sometimes it seems like we're going in circles. Thirteen years ago, I was playing Neverwinter Nights, a game set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons that sought to capture the spirit of the tabletop experience. But the design choices made to ensure the ...
- Stalking the Shadows explores the thrilling life of early humans
- Vantis and Modron warn them of their ways, but they do not pay any heed to the warnings. They are not wrong, as in the words of Balor: "We must destroy them, destroy the moon and sun, Modron and Vantis, that the humans have nothing to believe in.