realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(mother). Welsh, British, and Gaulish. Often conflated with the Roman Matrona, she is the Tutelary of the Marne in Gaul. In Britain, she appears as a washerwoman, and thus there would seem to be a connection with the the Morrigan.
Suggested News Resources
- Ronald Reagans solide anker er død
- Hun vogtede over sin mands kalender og beskyttede sin mand mod overbelastning fra systemet, især efter attentatforsøget mod Ronald Reagan i 1981. »Skat, jeg glemte at dukke mig«, skal den tidligere præsident have sagt opmuntrende til sin kone, da han ...
- Modron : enfin la fin du feuilleton
- Le chantier de la rue du Modron, prévu pour deux mois à la fin mars, sera bouclé ce vendredi.Une bonne nouvelle pour les riverains. Il devenait interminable, ce chantier de la rue du Modron.
- A Merry Pagan Christmas!
- One of his names is Mabon, son of Modron, meaning 'Child, son of Mother.' That great collection of ancient tales, Y Mabinogi (The Mabinogion), tells how the Mabon was stolen from his mother's side at three nights old.
- Sword Coast Legends Review
- Sometimes it seems like we're going in circles. Thirteen years ago, I was playing Neverwinter Nights, a game set in the world of Dungeons & Dragons that sought to capture the spirit of the tabletop experience. But the design choices made to ensure the ...
- Stalking the Shadows explores the thrilling life of early humans
- Vantis and Modron warn them of their ways, but they do not pay any heed to the warnings. They are not wrong, as in the words of Balor: "We must destroy them, destroy the moon and sun, Modron and Vantis, that the humans have nothing to believe in.
Related searchessling weapon staff sling
list of famous atlantans
albert belle college
salmon p chase supreme court career
aphorism aphorism and literature