Welsh. Wife of Pwyll, mother of Pryderi. Unjustly accused of destroying Her newborn son (who had been kidnapped by a nameless Fiend; see above), She is compelled to take on the role of a horse, until Her son is unexpectedly returned to her. She is considered as an aspect of the Gaulish Epona, and the Irish Morrigan.
Suggested News Resources
- When I'm 64, I'll still be singing along
- When I'm 64, I'll still be singing along. Rhiannon Lucy Cosslett. The Beatles song has been criticised for its negative portrait of ageing – but my grandparents loved it, and so will I.
- Review: Rhiannon Giddens Sings of Oppression
- The concert's prime mover was Rhiannon Giddens, the lead singer, violinist and banjo player of the string band the Carolina Chocolate Drops. To her right sat Leyla McCalla, a Haitian-born, New Orleans-based cellist and singer and former member of that ...
- Weekend best bets: Harlem Globetrotters, Rhiannon Giddens
- Swimming in the Dark: Other Voices of the American Experience - Carolina Chocolate Drops' singer Rhiannon Giddens joins folk singer/songwriter Bhi Bhiman and cellist/singer Leyla McCalla for this show at UNC Chapel Hill's Memorial Hall on Sunday.
- Doc Severinsen, Andre Watts, Rhiannon Giddens to perform with Winston-Salem
- A legendary trumpet player and bandleader, a piano virtuoso and a rising star will headline the Winston-Salem Symphony's 70th season, Robert Moody, music director, said Friday. Doc Severinsen will open the symphony's Plugged-In Pops series on Oct. 29 ...
Related searchesjang group
gerald bull european poudreries reunies de belgique
hurricane wilma mexico
dream interpretation centipede
pazyryk the ice maiden 4th c bce
pluricentric language german