The God of the Wheel
Gaulish/Continental. This figure is nearly always represented as a fierce-appearing, nude male. He bears in striking position a thunderbolt, and he very often has an armlet from which are attached more bolts. He invariably holds in his left hand, or at least has his hand resting upon, a chariot wheel. This may very well be a representation of Taranis (which see, above), mentioned by the Roman author Lucan.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Wheel of Life
- Holding the Wheel: Yama, the God of Death. The Wheel of Life is held by Yama, the god of death the Daemon of impermance.
- GOD'S HAND IS ON THE WHEEL EZEKIEL 10
- GOD'S HAND IS ON THE WHEEL EZEKIEL 10. 4/2010. DARRIO TAYLOR.
- Creation Wheel - Mary Rice Hopkins
- (For the protection of the child, put a piece of tape over the pointed ends of the prong.) 6.
- GOD'S PROVIDENCE
- the wondrous working of God in Providence to the revolutions of a wheel.
- Wresting the Wheel from God:
- Wresting the wheel from God: Theological roots of the current crisis in Christianity .
Suggested News Resources
- Family of Angie Zapata struggles to cope with a second attack
- The man accused of being behind the wheel is being prosecuted for attempted murder and assault. Though her memory of that night is slowly returning, Stephanie will likely take the stand again.
- Driver complained of faulty bus brakes
- Bus driver Colin Payle suffered from diabetes and was enjoying his retirement when he was asked to get behind the wheel again. He returned to work in July, a familiar face in the bus that took local children to school.
- Drive into darkness: Nicolas Winding Refn takes the wheel for Cannes award
- “Oh, God, yeah,” Refn remembers.
- Famed Formula One driver and his beliefs star in new movie
- to Brazil he gave hope, and to God he attributed everything.
- Meet fearless Jim Hobbs, who's taught driver's ed for 30 years
- I just kind of grab the wheel and help stabilize the car. I have a lot of tools that I use. I can talk them down, take the wheel.
Suggested Web Resources
- Royce - You Know Nothing! - YouTube
- Apr 27, 2007 They wear diamonds at NOON !! And I'm stuck in this SHITHOLE !! Christ !!
- Urban Dictionary: God on a Wheel
- A signature phrase used by Royce, of "Royce and Marilyn" to convey utter shock and disdain with a lack of culture, money, opera, ramba and samba sk...
- Musty TV: God On a Wheel!
- Mar 26, 2009 God On a Wheel! I have lived years of my life knowing nothing--NOTHING--about these women. Today that all changed.
Related searchesforked moor
bactrian camel appearance and habitat
ray of creation
governor-general other attributes