The God of the Wheel
Gaulish/Continental. This figure is nearly always represented as a fierce-appearing, nude male. He bears in striking position a thunderbolt, and he very often has an armlet from which are attached more bolts. He invariably holds in his left hand, or at least has his hand resting upon, a chariot wheel. This may very well be a representation of Taranis (which see, above), mentioned by the Roman author Lucan.
Suggested News Resources
- UFC 196 Post-fight patterns: On McGregor and rules
- McGregor had only one reliable strike (uppercuts, wheel kicks and oblique kicks had varying levels of success), whereas Diaz had two. Connor, Jack and Pat have your backs on the technical breakdowns of the standup, and Syd ...
- Apple's first iPhone prototype had a digital rotary dial
- That being the case, calls were designed to be made via the iPod's scroll wheel, effectively transforming it into something of a digital rotary dial. Fittingly, the device was ...
- SXSW 2016 music lineup: Here's the complete list
- Asleep at the Wheel (Austin TX). Assassin "Agent Sasco" (Kintyre JAMAICA). ASTR (New York NY).
- This Dog On A Lawnmower is Ready To Clean Up After A Storm
- "At first I thought maybe I was just seeing things," Martinez said. "But nope, sure enough, a lab on a lawnmower. I just couldn't stop laughing!
Related searchesdousing cold water dousing
dream interpretation fortune-telling
xharbour xharbour code samples
jacobian jacobian determinant
boy band famous boy bands