Divining Rods, also know as Dowsing Rods, have been used since ancient times by water witchers, shamans, and wise-ones. Although the information obtained while using these tools seems to come from an obscure and esoteric source, in reality they simply measure energy patterns that occur naturally.
To better understand this concept, it becomes necessary to understand a few basic laws. Firstly, we live in a universe of energy. We human beings are, in reality, energy beings. We all have an energy body, or aura, that surrounds and penetrates through our physical bodies. It's as if energy or light radiates outward, from our center, and this energy field is larger than our physical selves. It is through this energy body that we send and receive energy vibrations. Have you ever had the phone ring and before picking up the receiver you sense who is on the other line? Have you ever phoned someone that you haven't spoken to in a while, and that person says, "That's so strange. I've been thinking about getting in touch with you, and now you call." It is because when we think about someone our aura naturally sends out a certain vibration, or frequency, that can be felt by others, especially when others are "sensitive" to energy. We all have these innate "sensitivities", and when we begin to refine them to a much greater degree, we find that our feelings or hunches can be quite accurate. It's often just a matter of tuning in, of eliminating the noise and distraction of everyday life, that we begin to perceive these energy vibrations in much greater detail. That is the reason why meditation can be extremely helpful in learning to develop our natural psychic abilities.
One way to speed up this process is to work with Divining Rods. Just like with any other skill that we would like to improve on, practice makes perfect. If we want to be excellent tennis players, we must play a lot of tennis in order to perfect our game. If we want to enhance and develop our sixth sense, we need to exercise it. Divining Rods make excellent tools for doing just that. And, in the process, we can have a lot of fun, too.
To use Divining Rods, hold one in each hand by the handles only. Hold your arms up (open armpits), with hands apx. 9 inches apart from each other. Relax, and clear your mind. Too much intensity will cause rods not to work. The ideal state for you to be in is one of being open, rather than trying to be in control.
Start by mentally asking the rods "Which way means YES?" Remember to remain relaxed and to breathe normally. The rods should start to move, probably moving so that they cross each other. Once they have finished moving, mentally say "Thank you", which will allow the rods to go back into their normal, neutral state. Now mentally ask "Which way means NO?" The rods will probably move into a position of being wide open. Once again, mentally say "Thank you" to allow the rods to go into the neutral state again.
Once you get the hang of it you can begin asking questions, phrased in a way that the answer will be either yes or no. For example: Question: Is today Monday? Is today Friday? etc. Be specific with any question you ask or the rods will not answer. For instance, instead of asking "Will I be rich?" ask "Will I make at least $100,000 in the year 2000?" Or, ask, "Will I buy a new car within the next 12 months?" If the answer is YES, you can begin to narrow it down by asking, "Will I buy a new car within the next 6 months, 3 months, I month?", etc.
It is best to start with questions that you really don't care one way or the other about the answer. The more detached you are about the questions you ask, the more accurate your reading will be. When asking very important or emotional questions, it's a good idea to start by asking a series of unimportant questions, as a way of warming up and enabling you to stay in a more neutral state when you get to the more important questions.
It's also possible that the rods will open for a yes, and cross for a no. If that happens, that is fine, and is the right way for you to use them. Everybody is different, so always start by asking "Which way is yes….", etc. If all else fails, hand them to a child and ask them to try them. Children tend to be very open to dowsing energies. Remember that being too willful can corrupt the accuracy of your reading.
For enhanced accuracy and protection when doing any kind of divination work, I highly recommend that you prepare a sacred space to work within. This can be accomplished in any number of ways, including, but not limited to, saying prayers of protection, calling on the higher power through meditation, etc. You'll find that just a few minutes spent in such a manner will bring about a greater sense of well-being, and a make the divination easier to do while allowing greater amounts of information to flow to you quickly. And as with all things, when using these amazing tools always remember the two magic words, "please" and "thank you". When your heart is in the right place, and you ask humbly, and express sincere gratitude, you will find the answers you seek.
Good luck and have fun!
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Grave Dowsing Reconsidered
- does a dowsing rod know you are looking for a grave and not the deeper remains are very uncommon; how does the dowsing rod differentiate by species?
- A Dowsing rod and unmarked graves in the Burial Ground
- maintenance technician in Ohio used dowsing to find buried utility lines.
- Dowsing along the psi-track
- detect the human aura around himself by means of a dowsing rod. He had read in he obtained a strong reaction with the dowsing rod around Göte.
Suggested News Resources
- A Modest Proposal for Health Care, Based on Free Market Ideas and God-Fearing
- I mean, would you pay someone from East Bay MUD to come out with a divining rod to look for water in your yard? I didn't think so. So why should I pay for someone's witchcraft.
- Newton doesn't look ready as season fast approaches
- He can't find a wide receiver with a divining rod. He's indecisive. He's uncomfortable.
- Out-Magritting Magritte, or at Least Coming Close
- Using the Belgian surrealist painter René Magritte as a kind of divining rod, it finds surrealism in some unlikely places. The latest on the arts, coverage of live events, critical reviews, multimedia extravaganzas and much more. Join the discussion.
- Museum and Gallery Listings for Aug. 26-Sept. 1
- (Smith) ★ 'La Carte d'Après Nature' (through Oct.
Suggested Web Resources
- How to use divining rods - YouTube
- Sep 3, 2007 How to hold and use divining rods. Brought to you by www.naturesprite.
- How to Use Dowsing or Divining Rods - wikiHow
- Aug 1, 2011 How to Use Dowsing or Divining Rods.
- Divining Rods by Nature Sprite - Offering divining rods for multiple
- Hand made divining rods - find water, test feng shui, instructional video.
- Divining Rods - Energy Healing Tools
- Products 1 - 7 of 7 Divining Rods Dowsing Rod. Telescopic Divining Dowsing Rod $54.00 $46.
Related searchesvowel harmony korean
carcinoma types of carcinoma
knife knife superstitions
bankim chandra chattopadhyay
sea nettle habitat
canidae a classification of dogs