Yarrow (Achillea Millefolium)
Yarrow is used in teas to treat colds, flu, and fevers. It also can be applied to a wound to help stop the bleeding. Yarrow is also said to keep a couple together for 7 years. It is used in love spells and charms. If yarrow is added to a bath or worn on your person, it protects from negativity.
Suggested News Resources
- Life after lawn: Replace your lawn and feed the world?
- Island pink yarrow (Achillea millefolium “Island Pink”): An excellent garden plant that will reward insects while providing you with a source of cut flowers for your arrangements.
- Spring into action with 2016's Vancouver Sun Garden Collections
- Regular price: $49.95. Vancouver Sun promotion price: $32.
- Sale helps create a year-round native garden
- Now, in early March, is the time to be thinking about which native flowers, shrubs, ground covers and trees you will be adding to your landscape.
- Rethinking the lawn
- For those of you who desire green expanses year-round, consider the native yarrow, Achillea millefolium. In many urban and suburban areas, homeowners are now being asked to withhold water from their grass lawns. Native yarrow is the perfect turf for ...
- Richey: Yarrow plant truly is a pharmacy all by itself
- A medicinal powerhouse of the cultivated garden and wild spaces alike, Yarrow carries within its botanical name a recommendation from antiquity. Yarrow (Achillea millefolium) is named after the Greek hero Achilles who healed the bleeding wounds of his ...
Related searchesdream dictionary owls
escapement grasshopper escapement