Lavender (Foeniculum Vulgare)
Lavender tea, made from the blossoms is used as an antidepressant. It calms your nerves and tones down stress. Also it is a great headache reliever. For magic, lavender is used in purification rituals and spells. Burning the flowers in your bedroom can induce sleep. Carrying lavender as a charm can lend you strength.
Suggested News Resources
- How to design a productive garden
- In the formal productive garden, box (Buxus) or lavender (Lavandula) hedges are often used to outline and frame beds and borders.
- When to prune lavender
- You may find, if your garden is sheltered, that your lavender flowers on through the autumn.
- Is stove ash useful?
- We have just invested in a brilliant solid-fuel stove. However, from the logs and coal consumed it generates copious quantities of ash. It seems a shame not to dig this in or mix it with the compost.
- How to use houseplants to decorate your home
- “Ferns are big at the moment, and they're great for humid places like bathrooms,” Palmer says. Nor do you need to stick to the obvious spots. “There's no reason why herbs need to go in the kitchen.
Related searcheshamster housing
destiny destiny in literature
anime character from yu yu hakusho
inside the third reich overview
taqiuddin al-nabhani hizb ut-tahrir