Thyme (Thymus Spp.)
This is a powerful antiseptic. It is useful for bronchial and intestinal ailments. You can use thyme in a homemade mouthwash to prevent tooth decay. Thyme is also burnt to fumigate magical spaces. It brings good health, and is placed under the pillow to ward off nightmares.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Rooting process in different species of thyme (Thymus spp).
- Rosemaridk@hotmail.com. ABSTRACT: Rooting process in different species of thyme (Thymus spp).
- DEER RESISTANT PLANTS - SOME SUGGESTIONS
- Thyme (Thymus spp.) Van Houtte Spirea (S. Van Houttei).
- Deer & Rabbit Resistant Plants
- Dragon's Blood Sedum (Sedum spurium 'Dragon's Blood') *. Elfin Thyme ( Thymus spp.) Lemon Thyme (Thymus serpyllum citroides) *.
- Planting for Pollinators
- Foxglove - Digitalis spp. Pincushion flower - Scabiosa caucasica. Queen Anne=s Lace.
- growing herbs indoors
- thyme (Thymus spp.). Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) and tarragon (Artemisia dracunculus) will even grow well in very low light conditions.
Suggested News Resources
- Gardening Calender
- Try perennial thyme (thymus spp) leaves in dressings, gravies and vegetables. Pineapple Sage (salvia elgans) dried leaves make great potpourri. ■ For scale on broadleaf evergreens, use dormant oil.
Suggested Web Resources
- Thyme (Thymus spp.)
- Home Herbs A to Z Thyme (Thymus spp.) Hot stuff - drought tolerant Thyme.
- Plant Profile Thyme (Thymus): Growing Guide, Care and Uses of the
- Jan 28, 2007 Thymus praecox spp.
- Thyme (Red) (Thymus spp.) Non-Native | Tryon Life Community Farm
- Thyme (Red) (Thymus spp.) Non-Native. Thyme (Red) (Thymus spp.
- Golden Transparent Thyme - Thymus spp. "Golden Transparent
- PLANT, pnwplant, pnwplants, plant, images, northwest.