realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Valerian (Valeiana Officinalis)
This herb is used to treat exhaustion, fatigue, fever, insomnia. It makes a good pain reliever. For magic, it can be used in cleansing baths, attraction spells, wealth and protection spells as well.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- International conclave on medicinal - Forest Department
- INTERNATIONAL CONCLAVE ON MEDICINAL. PLANTS FOR ASEAN AND BIMSTEC COUNTRIES. During 11-13 December, 2008.
Suggested News Resources
- Supplements: How To Cut Through The Nonsense
- Walking through the supplement aisle at your local Whole Foods can be an overwhelming and confusing experience. There is so much health potential lurking on the shelves, but there's also a lot of crap.
- Natural health guide: valerian
- Natural health guide: valerian. by ABC Health and Wellbeing. Valerian is often called 'nature's valium' and is used for insomnia, tension, restlessness and anxiety.
- Helping You To Sleep Naturally
- If getting enough deep, restful sleep has become more of a dream than reality, consider Valerian (Valeriana officinalis). Valerian is a safe and effective sleep aid, and can help relieve insomnia.
- US Tea Sales Increase 5.9% in 2013
- and dandelion (Taraxacum officinale). In the 2013 US herbal beverage tea (bag) category, top-selling primary herbs were chamomile, mints (Mentha spp.), ginger, valerian (Valeriana officinalis), and açaí (Euterpe oleracea).
- A natural way to pain relief
- According to Mowrey, valerian root — or Valeriana officinalis — can be used to treat a number of conditions.
Suggested Web Resources
- Valerian Root | RM.com ®
- We suggest these original texts: The Story of Valerian Root roots. Valerian ( Valeiana Officinalis): This herb is used to treat exhaustion, fatigue, fever, insomnia.
- Red Valerian | RM.com ®
- We suggest these original texts: The Story of Red Valerian roots.
- Calm-R-Rest (természetes nyugtatószer) - Egészségvilág
- Valerian Root 4:1 Extract (Valeiana officinalis) 200 mg. Hops Strobilies 4:1 Extract (Humulus Lupulus) 100 mg.
- Valeriana officinalis - Wikipedia, la enciclopedia libre
- Valeriana officinalis, comúnmente llamada valeriana común, valeriana de las boticas «Contribution to the study of valerian alcaloids (Valeriana officinalis, L.