realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Vervain (Verbena Officinalis)
This herb is used to treat exhaustion, fatigue, fever, insomnia. It makes a good pain reliever. For magic, it can be used in cleansing baths, attraction spells, wealth and protection spells as well.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HERB OF THE MONTH
- VERVAIN (Verbena officinalis). Vervain is a very old companion of the human race.
- VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS FROM THE AERIAL PARTS OF
- Pharmacy, Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Abstract. The volatile constituents of the aerial parts of vervain (Verbena officinalis L.
- The Role of Herbal Medicine in Women's Health
- (Dioscorea villosa), Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), Vervain (Verbena officinalis) .
- vervain (Verbena officinalis, Verbenaceae) herb, and gentian (Genti- ana lutea, Gentianaceae) root.
- Effects of Differential Extraction of Verbena officinalis on Rat Models
- Mar 12, 2007 Vervain, Verbena officinalis L.
Suggested News Resources
- Plant now for a heavenly scented spring
- It is best grown in a pot and given a bit of winter protection, and should on no account be confused with lemon balm, Melissa officinalis, a perennial which is, in my book, an intolerable (and boring-looking) thuggy self-seeder.
Suggested Web Resources
- Verbena officinalis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Verbena officinalis, the Common Vervain or Common Verbena, is a perennial herb native to Europe. It grows up to a metre/yard high, with an upright habitus.
- Erowid Vervain (Verbena officinalis) Vault : Legal Status
- Jul 7, 2004 Vervain (Verbena officinalis) is uncontrolled in the United States.
- Herbs-Treat and Taste: VERVAIN( VERBENA OFFICINALIS
- Jan 21, 2011 There are different types of vervain that grow around the world.
- The most commonly used species is European vervain (Verbena officinalis), though blue vervain (V. hastata) and V.
Related searchesafrican art by country
estrus cycle horses
moab utah history
large scale battle