realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Vervain (Verbena Officinalis)
This herb is used to treat exhaustion, fatigue, fever, insomnia. It makes a good pain reliever. For magic, it can be used in cleansing baths, attraction spells, wealth and protection spells as well.
Suggested News Resources
- Fluttering butterflies and busy bees
- Most of these species - like Purpletop Vervain (Verbena bonariensis), Purple Loosestrife (Lythrum salicaria), Purple Coneflower (Echinacea purpurea) and Japanese anemones (Anemone x hybrida) produce lovely flowers.
- Simply stylish: The Beth Chatto Gardens
- Verbena officinalis var. grandiflora 'Bampton' – a new vervain with purple-tinged foliage and lavender-pink flower spikes. Beautiful 'Bampton'.
- Purple plants, and those with an extended season of interest, tipped for
- Verbena officinalis var. grandiflora 'Bampton'. This recently introduced Vervain looks set to increase in popularity this year.
- In the garden: venerated Verbena
- Another well-known yet ancient term for Verbena is the Medieval Latin name, Vervain, which comes from the Celtic “ferfaen, from fer” (to drive away), and “faen” (a stone) as it was used for bladder problems, especially kidney stones.
- Edible cities: how urbanites can grow their own food
- Vervain (Verbena officinalis). Mint geranium (Tanacetum balsamica). Chinese artichoke (Stachys sieboldii).
Related searchessalad other types of salads
auto train amtrak sanford terminal
joe strummer solo discography
dream analysis psychic
neal boortz controversial statements
playa del rey
meaning of dream about theft
asian games list of asian beach games