realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Vervain (Verbena Officinalis)
This herb is used to treat exhaustion, fatigue, fever, insomnia. It makes a good pain reliever. For magic, it can be used in cleansing baths, attraction spells, wealth and protection spells as well.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- HERB OF THE MONTH
- VERVAIN (Verbena officinalis). Vervain is a very old companion of the human race.
- VOLATILE CONSTITUENTS FROM THE AERIAL PARTS OF
- Pharmacy, Shaheed Beheshti University of Medical Sciences. Abstract. The volatile constituents of the aerial parts of vervain (Verbena officinalis L.
- The Role of Herbal Medicine in Women's Health
- (Dioscorea villosa), Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora), Vervain (Verbena officinalis) .
- vervain (Verbena officinalis, Verbenaceae) herb, and gentian (Genti- ana lutea, Gentianaceae) root.
- Effects of Differential Extraction of Verbena officinalis on Rat Models
- Mar 12, 2007 Vervain, Verbena officinalis L.
Suggested News Resources
- Plant now for a heavenly scented spring
- It is best grown in a pot and given a bit of winter protection, and should on no account be confused with lemon balm, Melissa officinalis, a perennial which is, in my book, an intolerable (and boring-looking) thuggy self-seeder.
Suggested Web Resources
- Verbena officinalis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Verbena officinalis, the Common Vervain or Common Verbena, is a perennial herb native to Europe. It grows up to a metre/yard high, with an upright habitus.
- Erowid Vervain (Verbena officinalis) Vault : Legal Status
- Jul 7, 2004 Vervain (Verbena officinalis) is uncontrolled in the United States.
- Herbs-Treat and Taste: VERVAIN( VERBENA OFFICINALIS
- Jan 21, 2011 There are different types of vervain that grow around the world.
- The most commonly used species is European vervain (Verbena officinalis), though blue vervain (V. hastata) and V.
Related searchesconch hindu tradition
xf-108 rapier design
indonesian womens movement
kanye west political views
jewish ethics charity
puma attacks on humans
tibetan mastiff temperament