(destroyer) Child of Zeus and twin brother of Artemis. A solar God with many attributes and realms of function, His Presence was
unendurable to all save Zeus and his mother, Leto. He was before all a purifier, a bringer of justice and Divine Will. He shares with Artemis the
attribute of archery, and is often imaged bearing a bow. Another common image has him bearing a lyre, refering to his patronage of music, especially
that which proclaims joyous communion with the Gods. He communicates to mankind more directly than any other, through the medium of Oracles;
his most famous oracular temple was at Delphi.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Apollo Theater Announces Winter/Spring 2011 Programming
- Dec 6, 2010 Salif Keita and Apollo Legend Smokey Robinson.
- Apollo 11 Press Kit - 06/26/69
- is signed by President Nixon, Armstrong and his Apollo 11 compan- ions, Michael Collins Apollo 11 is scheduled for launch at 9:32 a.m.
- PROJECT APOLLO
- Project Apollo: the tough decisions / Robert C. Seamans, Jr. p.
- Apollo 13
- The only deviation to the Apollo 13 story is this stylized clip about the Apollo 1 fire .
Suggested News Resources
- Apollo 18 and The House at the End of the Street Land Ratings
- Apollo 18 (release date: September 2nd, 2011) has been rated PG-13 for "disturbing images and language." Officially, Apollo 17 — launched December 17th, 1972 — was the last manned mission to the moon.
- Two New Clips From Apollo 18 Keep The Mystery Alive
- While trailers these days have developed the horrible habit of including spoilers, the previews for the upcoming Apollo 18 have managed to successfully create an air of mystery without giving anything away.
- Apollo Hospitals to raise capacity 25%
- By KV Ramana | Place: Hyderabad | Agency: DNA Healthcare major Apollo Hospitals is increasing capacity by one-fourth, or 2400 beds, at its various hospitals from the current 9000 beds, The expansion would cost the company Rs1,500 crore.
- Mindfood: Why Can't Hollywood Quit the Moon?
- By Peter Hall , Hollywood.com Staff | Wednesday, August 24, 2011 We're approaching 40 years since the United States abandoned the Apollo space program.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Apollo Theater - Harlem, USA
- The Apollo Theater Foundation, Inc.
- Apollo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Apollo (Attic, Ionic, and Homeric Greek: Ἀπόλλων, Apollōn (gen.
- The Apollo Program (1963 - 1972)
- Nov 24, 2008 NASA's portal to data on the Apollo lunar missions. Mission summaries, data, and links to related NASA material.
- Mar 3, 1997 The son of Zeus and Leto, and the twin brother of Artemis.
- Apollo Valves
- Manufactures valves for a variety of plumbing and industrial uses many sold under the company's Apollo brand.
measuring data throughput
annexation of texas