An obscure deity whose story has become aomewhat confused. He was apparently a son of Apollo, and was considered a healer
and oracle. He had a number of agricultural functions, including protection of shepherds, as well as a special connection to beekeeping, olive
production, and viniculture.
Suggested News Resources
- Saul; Orpheus; The Lighthouse review – a top week of opera
- Everyone in the cast pulled their weight, with standout performances from Siobhan Stagg (replacing an indisposed Mary Bevan) as Orpheus, Louise Alder as Eurydice, Caitlin Hulcup as her other suitor, Aristaeus, Keri Fuge as Cupid and Sky Ingram as Venus.
- The Proteus effect: How gaming may revolutionise peacekeeping
- In a world of combined police forces, partnering militaries and peacekeeping activities in a growing numbers of places, communication is often, surprisingly, lacking. Gamification, though, could help that.
- Rossi's Orpheus, Sam Wanamaker Playhouse, London: 'Beautifully judged'
- Caitlin Hulcup wrung the humour and tragedy out of Aristaeus, Orpheus's rival. Graeme Broadbent, Sky Ingram and Keri Fuge relished the bumbling charm of the character roles. Best of all, though, was Louise Alder's radiant Eurydice.
firebird database server history
tamil people the classical period
dr kanatjan alibekov
color models cie xyz color space
the last man on earth