realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(terror) Child (by Aphrodite) and companion of Ares.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- D. Deimos. DEIMOS: FlairEvolution sand.
- DEIMOS TT
- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of DEIMOS Space S.L. (Photos ESA, Eumetsat).
- DEIMOS SERIES
- Electromechanical braking system (DEIMOS 800F). • SIMPLER INSTALLATION. > Incorporated control unit positioned frontally for easier accessibility.
- The New DEIMOS-1 Medium Resolution Satellite
- electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of DEIMOS Imaging S.L. (Photos ESA, Eumetsat).
- Deimos: A Query Answering Defeasible Logic System
- Abstract. This document is a description and complete listing of Deimos, a query answering Defeasible logic system.
Suggested News Resources
- Found: Heart of darkness
- By WM Keck Observatory, Kamuela, Hawaii — Published: August 1, 2011 Using the DEIMOS instrument on the Keck II telescope, astronomers could identify which stars were moving together as a group. They are circled here in green.
- McDermott Secures Shell Deal
- This construction forms a part of Shell's Mars B Development involving Olympus Tension Leg Platform, West Boreas and South Deimos subsea development and the West Delta 143 “C” Jacket and Deck.
- McDermott International wins Shell platform contract
- Once the structure is finished, it will be joined to the Mars B development, which already consists of the Olympus Tension Leg Platform, the West Boreas and South Deimos subsea development and the West Delta jacket and deck.
- God of War: Origins hands-on preview
- In the second title, Ghost of Sparta, Kratos is living large as the new God of War when he decides to find his brother Deimos, who was captured by Ares as a child.
- Finding Phobos: Discovery of a Martian Moon
- Hall spotted a “faint star near Mars” on August 17 and later identified it as a moon – another moon, actually, since Hall had already identified the smaller Deimos on August 11. That's two moons in one week!
Suggested Web Resources
- Deimos (moon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Deimos is the smaller and outer of Mars's two moons (the other being Phobos). It is named after Deimos, a figure representing dread in Greek Mythology.
- Solar System Exploration: Planets: Mars: Moons: Deimos
- Mar 4, 2011 Deimos is the smaller of Mars' two moons. Being only 15 by 12 by 11 km in size, Deimos whirls around Mars every 30 hours.
- Nov 19, 2004 Deimos ("DEE mos") is the smaller and outermost of Mars' two moons.
- Mars' Moon Deimos
- Deimos (panic) is a moon of Mars and was named after an attendant of the Roman war god Mars.