(afterthought) One of the Titans, twin brother to Prometheus. Consort of the first mortal woman, Pandora, he gave into her keeping the
famous box she opened against his wish, thus releasing all of humanities ills, but leaving Hope.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Story of Epimetheus
- Sep 16, 2008 Mercury. ∎ A heavy, silvery transition metal,. ∎ One of only five elements that are liquid at or near standard room temperature and pressure.
- Rotation of Janus and Epimetheus
- Rotation of Janus and Epimetheus. (and other moons). Matthew S.
Suggested News Resources
- T-Mobile, AT&T And Sprint Galaxy S II Models Revealed
- As late as we're getting it and with these lesser specs, they should have called it Epimetheus instead of Hercules. Ready to find out the official specs for the T-Mo version. Unfortunately we'll have to wait until Tuesday thanks to friggin' Irene.
- The Hidden Hope of the World
- Pandora, whose name means "all gifted and all giving," had married Epimetheus, the less-famous brother of Prometheus. Prometheus means "far-seeing" and it was he who foresaw that humans would need the element of fire to survive and to develop culture.
- Portal 2 Map Pack #3 Mod -
- In Greek mythology, Prometheus is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of mankind, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.
Suggested Web Resources
- Epimetheus (moon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Epimetheus is an inner satellite of Saturn.
- EPIMETHEUS : Greek Titan god of afterthought ; mythology
- EPIMETHEUS was the Titan god of afterthought, the father of excuses.
- Epimetheus Society
- The Epimetheus Society is a high IQ society at the 99.997%ile. The Society was founded by Ronald K.
- Epimetheus was a stupid Titan, whose name means "afterthought". He was the son of Iapetus.
Related searchesagarose gel electrophoresis analysis
count of cortellazo
human human evolution
internet relay chat modern irc