(afterthought) One of the Titans, twin brother to Prometheus. Consort of the first mortal woman, Pandora, he gave into her keeping the
famous box she opened against his wish, thus releasing all of humanities ills, but leaving Hope.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE SATURN-JANUS-EPIMETHEUS SYSTEM 1. Introduction The
- Saturn-Janus-Epimetheus system to show that Epimetheus' orbit traces out a horseshoe pattern in a rotating frame in which Saturn and Janus are fixed.
- The topography of Epimetheus - Springer
- A topographic model of Saturn's smaller co-orbital satellite Epimetheus was derived from the shapes of limbs, terminators and shadows of the F Ring in Voyager ...
- Beyond Janus & Epimetheus: Momentum - University of Washington
- Doug Balcom |Beyond Janus & Epimetheus: Momentum Trading Among Co- Orbiting Satellite Groups. Special Thanks to… Sasha Malinsky. Janus and ...
- The Saturn, Janus and Epimetheus dynamics as a - SciELO
- REVISTA MEXICANA DE FÍSICA 55 (2) 97–105. ABRIL 2009. The Saturn, Janus and Epimetheus dynamics as a gravitational three-body problem in the plane.
- Evolution of the Janus-Epimetheus coorbital resonance due to
- We analyze the interactions between Saturn's coorbital satellites, Janus and Epimetheus, and the outer edge of the A ring, which is presumably maintained by ...
Suggested News Resources
- Cassini Captures New Image of Saturn's Small Moon Epimetheus
- Epimetheus and the neighboring Saturnian moon Janus have been referred to as the Siamese twins of Saturn because they orbit the parent planet in nearly the same orbit. According to planetary scientists, these two moons may have formed by the break-up ...
- Cassini Takes New Images of Saturn's Small Moons: Atlas, Epimetheus and Prometheus
- This image of Saturn's moon Epimetheus was taken by NASA's Cassini robotic probe on December 6. The view looks toward the Saturn facing side of the tiny moon. North on Epimetheus is up.
- Epimetheus Shows a Rugged Side to the Moons of Saturn
- Did you know Epimetheus shares a nearly identical orbit with another nearby moon? The neighboring moon is called Janus and stunned astronomers (when they first discovered it) who couldn't believe two moons could share such similar orbits without ...
- ESA image: Saturn's moon Rhea, Epimetheus transiting
- Although they appear to be close to one another, this is a trick of perspective – this view was obtained when Cassini was some 1.2 million km from Rhea, and 1.6 million km from Epimetheus, meaning the moons themselves had a hefty separation of 400 000 ...
- 17 Maddede Antik Yunan Mitolojisine Göre Yaratılan İlk Kadın: Pandora
- Pandora ve kutusu; birçok hikayeye, mite, filme konu olmuştur. Hatta toplum arasında "Pandora'nın kutusunu açmak" diye bir deyim dillerde dolaşıp durur. Peki bu Pandora kim?
Suggested Web Resources
- Epimetheus (mythology) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Epimetheus was the brother of Prometheus (traditionally interpreted as "foresight", literally "fore-thinker"), a pair of Titans who "acted as ...
- Epimetheus - Greek Mythology
- Epimetheus was one of the Titans, son of Iapetus and Clymene. He was the brother of Prometheus, Atlas and Menoetius. His name is derived from the Greek ...
- EPIMETHEUS : Greek Titan god of afterthought ; mythology
- EPIMETHEUS was the Titan god of afterthought, the father of excuses. He and his brother Prometheus were given the task of populating the earth with animals ...
- Epimetheus, titan god of afterthought - Greek Gods, Mythology of
- Epimetheus was the Titan god of afterthought, or to be more precise, the god of excuses as his head started thinking when he realised he`s not done something ...
- Epimetheus - Overview | Planets - NASA Solar System Exploration
- Epimetheus and the neighboring moon Janus have been referred to as the Siamese twins of Saturn because they orbit Saturn in nearly the same orbit.
Related searchesbattle of noreia
keith green quotes
caspian sea history
50 cent disputes and controversy