(desire) Child of Aphrodite and bringer of passion and love to humanity. It is worth noting that he could perform a reverse function, and cause
a person to abhor contact with others; one instance of this was his irritation with Apollo for boasting of his archer's skill; Eros therefore did this to
Daphne, while causing Apollo to desire her.
Suggested News Resources
- Visiting Eros, named after an asteroid
- I like astronomy. Recently, I found the name of an interesting named town called Eros, Louisiana, just south of Interstate I-20.
- Eros International plc (EROS) Rating Lowered to Buy at Vetr Inc.
- Eros International plc logo Eros International plc (NYSE:EROS) was downgraded by analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Monday, Marketbeat reports.
- Eros and the Eschaton prepare second Bar/None release
- Here in Colorado Springs, there's no shortage of musical talent, but one local band who can boast demonstrable commercial success is Eros and the Eschaton, an act who draws from the hazy sounds of '90s shoegaze, dream pop and the ambient/electronic ...
- Eros International plc (EROS) Cut to Buy at Vetr Inc.
- Eros International plc logo Eros International plc (NYSE:EROS) was downgraded by equities research analysts at Vetr from a “strong-buy” rating to a “buy” rating in a research note issued to investors on Monday, Analyst Ratings Network.com reports.
- Eros International Films Win over 60 Awards at 2015 Film Awards
- LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Eros International Plc (NYSE:EROS) (“Eros”), a leading global company in the Indian film entertainment industry, announced today the Company's notable success at an array of 2015 Indian Film Award Ceremonies. Following ...
Related searchesozone depletion ozone cycle overview
bromine notable characteristics
ulna the semilunar notch
climax figure of speech
copperii chloride uses
celtic fc recent achievements