realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
One of the Titans, son of Uranus and Gaea (Heaven and Earth), and father of Atlas, Prometheus, Epimetheus, and Menoetius.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Geologic History
- ago, the Iapetus Ocean began to close as the continental plates came together again.
- Ridge Formation and Despinning of Iapetus via an Impact
- ridge and despins Iapetus through an impact-generated to the surface of Iapetus, and then itself tidally evolves can expedite the de-spinning of Iapetus.
Suggested News Resources
- New shop will bring in 75 jobs
- Chris Marks of Iapetus Gallery said: "It's bringing a piece of dead land back into use, which can only be good, and the hotel will bring people into the town centre, which can only be good, but traffic and parking are among the problems.
- Portal 2 Map Pack #3 Mod -
- In Greek mythology, Prometheus is a Titan, the son of Iapetus and Themis, and brother to Atlas, Epimetheus and Menoetius. He was a champion of mankind, known for his wily intelligence, who stole fire from Zeus and gave it to mortals.
- A Close Look at Saturn's Sponge Moon
- “Hyperion is a small moon … just 168 miles across (270 kilometers)… orbiting between Titan and Iapetus,” said Carolyn Porco in an email. Porco is the Cassini imaging team lead.
Suggested Web Resources
- Iapetus (moon) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Iapetus occasionally Japetus 8] is the third-largest moon of Saturn, and eleventh in the solar system. It was discovered by Giovanni Domenico Cassini in 1671.
- IAPETUS : Greek Titan god of mortality ; mythology : IAPETOS
- IAPETOS (or Iapetus) was one of the Titan gods, sons of Ouranos (Heaven) and Gaia (Earth).
- A Moon with a View - Part One
- Dec 31, 2004 Iapetus [eye-AP-i-tus] is the seventeenth of Saturn's thirty three currently known moons, and the third largest.
Related searchessubmarine modern submarines
ask jeeves corporate details
mats sundin present status
ancient greek religion
paul robeson marriage and children