(rainbow) Daughter of Thaumas, and Goddess of the rainbow. Like Hermes, she was a messenger and herald, and she served as an oath-taker
on solemn occasions among the Gods, bearing a jar containing water from the River Styx, which would render a Divinity comatose for a year should
they foreswear themselves.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Iris Diseases
- Many Kentucky gardens feature iris plantings; these flowers are popular and well adapted. Iris plants are susceptible to several diseases.
- Reference Manual - IRIS
- This reference manual is published by the Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS).
- IRIS Technical Manual - NC Department of Health and Human
- NC DMH/DD/SAS: IRIS Technical Manual – 6/2010 .
Suggested News Resources
- Outtakes: Iris
- The name Iris, of course, derives from the diaphragm that controls the size and area of the pupil in our eyes. WHY it is special... In the days of silent cinema, an Iris, among other things, was utilised to call attention to a key object on screen.
- Iris transparent tablet concept, augmented reality meets scanning
- The Iris tablet concept was created by a group of designers: Liu Wei, Yao Kai Chi, Hong Ruei Hong, and Cheng Ya Fang.
- Managing iris varieties in the fall
- There are hundreds of species and cultivars of iris in all colors of the rainbow. There is an iris that will do well in virtually every garden. Iris are dependable, long-lived perennials.
- Robinson cleared of wrongdoing over lease
- ONE OF the final episodes of the so-called Irisgate affair has been concluded with an official report which cleared Iris Robinson of any wrongdoing in the awarding of a contract to her former lover Kirk McCambley.
- Iris Apfel, 90, To Star In Albert Maysles Documentary
- We've admired the quirky personal style of self-described "geriatric starlet" Iris Apfel for a long time. Bradley Kaplan, Maysles Films' president of products, tells the Times, "She's wonderfully strong-willed, opinionated and single-minded.
Suggested Web Resources
- Iris (plant) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Iris is a genus of 260 species of flowering plants with showy flowers.
- IRIS - Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology
- IRIS is a consortium of universities dedicated to the operation of science facilities for the acquisition, management, and distribution of seismological data.
- Integrated Risk Information System (IRIS) | US Environmental
- IRIS is an EPA database of human health effects that may result from exposure to various substances found in the environment.
- Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Video) - YouTube
- Feb 26, 2010 2006 WMG Iris (Video) Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (Video). thegoogoodolls 134 videos. Subscribe Alert icon Subscribed.
Related searchessteve albini
tung chung shopping
z-wave topology and routing
queen noor of jordan
activated carbon medical applications