Articles on Superstition
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Superstition is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A demon ate the sun: How solar eclipses inspired superstition
- The first and only total solar eclipse of 2016 rolls across the sky this week.
- The Pokémon Superstition That Will Never Die
- Ever since the release of Pokémon Red and Blue twenty years ago, there has been a constant superstition in the Pokémon fandom: if you press something specific, you can alter how effective a Pokeball is whenever you try to capture a Pokémon.
- 'Anti-superstition Bill can create awareness against such practices'
- A legal expert who played a role in drafting the anti-superstition Bill said that while the Tumakuru ritual may not attract the provisions of the proposed law, enforcement of such a law would “create a framework” for debate against such practices.
- John Terry reveals curious Chelsea dressing room superstition
- Chelsea captain John Terry has revealed how a long running superstition has played a part in the club's past success. The 35-year-old, who has missed Chelsea's last five games because of injury, was given an Outstanding Contribution award at the London ...
- Celebrity and superstition converge with Tower of London ravens
- (Jacqueline/For CBC News).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesidolatry christian views of idolatry
k letter k
music of liberia folk music
christmas worldwide northern europe