realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(due enactment) Child of Nyx, Goddess of divine vengeance, and implacable retribution. She is usually imaged bearing a scourge and a
wheel. The latter seems to hint at an association with earlier seasonal Divinities.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Nemesis - Arc Dream Publishing
- NEMESIS. Roleplaying in Worlds of Horror.
- AAQ-24(V) NEMESIS DIRCM
- AN/AAQ-24(V) NEMESIS. In Production, Deployed and Tailored to Any Platform. The Infrared Missile Threat.
- Mesomedes 3: Hymn to Nemesis
- Mesomedes 3: Hymn to Nemesis. William S. Annis.
Suggested News Resources
- BASEBALL: Phillies' new nemesis: Mother Nature
- After a lost weekend at Citizens Bank Park is officially completed today with another day of rain and no baseball, it's clear who the Phillies nemesis is at the tail end of their 2011 regular season campaign: Mother Nature.
- Nigeria's nemesis
- The audacious attack on the United Nations headquarters in Nigeria's capital, Abuja that killed at least 18 has raised the stakes for the African nation in fighting terrorism.
- Buffalo opens with recent nemesis PC
- But in order to do so, the Bison is going to have to deal with a recent nemesis tonight in Parkersburg Catholic.
- Pirates gain split against their No. 1 nemesis
- By Bill Brink, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Aaron Thompson gave up only four hits as he shut down the Milwaukee Brewers, one of the National League's most powerful lineups, in the victory Wednesday at PNC Park.
Suggested Web Resources
- Nemesis - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- plural nem·e·ses \-ˌsēz\ a : one that inflicts retribution or vengeance b : a formidable and usually victorious rival or opponent. 3.
- Star Trek: Nemesis (2002) - IMDb
- Directed by Stuart Baird. With Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Brent Spiner, LeVar Burton.
- NEMESIS : Greek Goddess of Retribution & Indignation | Mythology
- NEMESIS was the goddess of indignation against, and retribution for, evil deeds and undeserved good fortune.