(pasturer) Goat-footed and horned God of field, grove, and wooded glen. The son of Hermes, he was a shepherds Divinity, concerned with
fertility, the wildwood, and solitary pipe-music. He had a somewhat disreputable image in the Classic world on account of his trenchent lustfulness,
but was very popular as an artistic theme on amphorae and wall decor.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- KODAK PROFESSIONAL Technical Pan Film
- Technical Pan Film will continue to be available until the existing inventory has been depleted.
- COMMUNITY PAN-FLU PREPAREDNESS: A CHECKLIST OF KEY
- —From the Mission Statement of the American Health Lawyers Association.
- Pan Tadeusz
- Pan Tadeusz, or the Last Foray in Lithuania: A History of the Nobility in the Years 1811 in Twelve Books of Verse (Pan Tadeusz, czyli ostatni zajazd na Litwie.
- How to Bake with Silicone Pans
- now, these pans are also available to you, the home baker.
Suggested News Resources
- CONGRESS: Republicans pan Obama administration's regulatory relief plan
- BY BEN GOAD WASHINGTON - Area House Republicans are less than thrilled by an Obama administration initiative to cut bureaucratic red tape across the federal government.
- Pan American Metals of Miami Reports Bernanke Noncommittal on QE3
- "Shrewd investors have been waiting for just such a dip to buy more gold bullion," says Bill Hionas, CEO of Pan American Metals of Miami. "The lower the price, the greater the opportunity for profit.
- UFC 134 in Rio: Pan Report's Lines for the Top 3 Clashes
- The UFC's quest for international markets will bear fruit this weekend in Rio de Janeiro's HSBC Arena when the promotion returns, arguably, to the sport's birthplace.
- Hundreds compete in horse trials, four-day event ends today
- Tamra Smith, who hopes to compete in the upcoming Pan American Games, rides Mar De Amor in the cross country competition in the Richland Horse Trials Saturday afternoon.
Suggested Web Resources
- Pan - A GNOME Newsreader
- Apr 21, 2007 Pan is a Usenet newsreader that's good at both text and binaries.
- PAN : Greek God of Shepherds & Flocks | Mythology, w/ pictures
- PAN was the god of shepherds and flocks, of mountain wilds, hunting and rustic music.