(pasturer) Goat-footed and horned God of field, grove, and wooded glen. The son of Hermes, he was a shepherds Divinity, concerned with
fertility, the wildwood, and solitary pipe-music. He had a somewhat disreputable image in the Classic world on account of his trenchent lustfulness,
but was very popular as an artistic theme on amphorae and wall decor.
Suggested News Resources
- This Easy AF One-Pan Pasta Dish Is Definitely Dinner Tonight
- Heat the oil in a pan over high heat. Combine the chicken, garlic, salt, and pepper, cooking until chicken is browned. Then, mix in the heavy cream, parmesan, and pesto, stirring until evenly combined.
- Five-day-old Bihar girl becomes youngest PAN card holder
- A five-day-old girl from Bihar's Munger has become the youngest permanent account number (PAN) card holder in the country. Aashi was born February 21 to Kumar Sajal and Smriti Sinha and allotted the PAN card on February 26. Before Aashi, Aryan ...
- Hong Kong's pan-democrats rethink tactics on blocking funding request for high
- Pan-democrat lawmakers have discussed new ways of protesting if the request for HK$19.6 billion in extra funding for the high-speed rail link to the mainland is put to the vote on Friday. People Power lawmaker Raymond Chan Chi-chuen halted a meeting of ...
- Zecon-Kimlun JV gets RM1.46b Pan Borneo Highway
- File pic of a project undertaken by Zecon. The project was part of the Triang water supply scheme for the transfer of raw water via tunnel and pipelines from Sg. Triang at Petaseh intake in Jelebu district to the treatment plant in Seremban district.
- Hong Kong's pan-democrats must unite in battle for survival ahead of key
- Apparently based on confidential government surveys, Executive Council member Cheung Chi-kong estimated that 5.5 per cent of Hong Kong people are sympathetic to their cause. The “militant localist” groups have obviously eaten into the pan-democrats' ...
Related searcheslevenberg-marquardt algorithm
colorimetry who uses colorimetry
dream dictionary watermelon