(Forethought) One of the Titans, child of Iapetus. He is said to have created mankind and, when they appeared helpless to cope with
the world, he ascended to Olympus and stole fire from the Gods, giving it to mankind. For this feat of lese-majeste, he was condemned to be chained
to a rock, a divine eagle to tear out and consume his liver each day.
Suggested News Resources
- Sold Out Crowd Attend Greek Teachers Association 'Prometheus' 40th Anniversary
- The Fortieth Anniversary Luncheon of the Greek Teachers Association “Prometheus” was held on Sunday, February 28th, from 1 to 5 p.m. at Terrace on the Park, Flushing, N.
- Richter Arts Presents Prometheus Ensemble
- Richter Association for the Arts opens its spring program with a classical quintet performed by the Prometheus Ensemble at Richter House, 100 Aunt Hack Rd., Danbury on Sunday, April 3, at 3 p.m.
- Bernard Rose's 'Frankenstein' Is a Tale of the Postmodern Prometheus
- Bernard Rose's 'Frankenstein' Is a Tale of the Postmodern Prometheus. by J.C.
- Jussie Smollett To Explore 'Dark, Dangerous' Paradise In 'Prometheus' Sequel
- Jussie Smollett has signed on to Ridley Scott's Alien: Covenant, the director's sequel to Prometheus.
- Book Review: Alaric Bond's HMS Prometheus, The Fine Line Between Valor and
- n Alaric Bond's most recent novel, HMS Prometheus, the eighth of his Fighting Sail series, the Mediterranean is a dangerous place for the Royal Navy. In the autumn of 1803, the British fleet is overextended and vulnerable.
Related searchesdream interpretation thunder
tommy rettig later years death
project apollo end of the program