A Divinity of the sea, the herder of the sea's "flocks" (seals and suchlike). Imaged as an grumpy old man, he was a wisdom-master, and
knows all things, past, present, and future. He will not divulge his knowledge unless, catching him unawares, one can bind him sufficient to keep him,
even though he can change his shape at will. Caught, he will answer one question, then escape into the sea.
Suggested News Resources
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum review – Evolution of a fan favorite
- Logitech' G502 Core mouse is really popular. It even has its own questionably named subreddit. It makes sense that Logitech would want to iterate and improve on it.
- Krewe of Proteus ball provides a whimsical tableau
- For the Krewe of Proteus, its 135th anniversary was a reason to look back at its previous parades for ideas for 2016.
- Swiss regulator approves Proteus decommissioning plan
- The Swiss nuclear safety regulator has said it is satisfied with the plans set out by the Paul Scherrer Institute (PSI) for decommissioning the Proteus research reactor.
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Review
- Unfortunately for them, their introduction of the company's new flagship mouse, the G502 Proteus Spectrum, just made their job a whole lot more difficult.
- Caribbean 600: Proteus declared Overall Winner
- (February 25, 2016; Day 4) – George Sakellaris' Maxi72, Proteus (USA) has been declared the overall winner of the 2016 RORC Caribbean 600. Whilst several yachts are still racing, by the afternoon of Thursday 25 February the remaining teams will be ...
Related searchesdream interpretation trip
billy the kid biography
ascendancy ai release problems
the great dictator plot
knightsaga after knightsaga
age of mythology egyptian
the ninth gate story