realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
(goddess) One of the Titans, child of Uranus and Gaea (Heaven and Earth). She is the mother, by Hyperion, of Eos.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The THEIA Mission Science and General Astrophysics
- THEIA eXtrasolar Planet Characterizer (XPC). XPC's main goal is to discover and characterize Earth Analogs.
- LOT 100910e.pub - Theia Technologies
- Theia's family of ultra wide angle lenses use patented, award winning Linear Optical.
- THEIA HE-t
- A new tool in your toolbox: Theia lenses
- Theia Technologies, 2009. +1-503-570- 8 Theia lenses and megapixel cameras. Complete Q: What is the best application for Theia's lenses?
Suggested News Resources
- Rice University details Theia distributed image search solution
- Rice University has a paper that details just such an image search solution called Theia. Theia would be an opt in system that would allow the user to mark a folder on their smartphones that could be searched by Theia to check their images.
- Software Seeks to Search Every Smartphone Simultaneously, Making Realtime
- Called Theia, their phone searching scheme works via a voluntarily downloaded app that allows their search tools to access the photo libraries on participating phones.
- Search the world's smartphone photos
- Ardalan Amiri Sani and co-workers at Rice University in Texas describe in a recent paper a new system called Theia that can search mobile phones in an efficient way for target images. All you have to do is download an app that connects to a server.
- Researchers Develop Remote, Real-Time Cell Phone Photo Search
- The goal of the software, called Theia, is to give searchers a near-realtime view of what is being photographed on with now-ubiquitous camera phones.
- Every woman should own a great red dress
- Photo: THEIA / HC Think of a red dress as a wardrobe staple to hang next to that other essential: the little black dress. These days, wearing a red dress goes beyond the holidays, Valentine's Day or the first butterflies of love.
Suggested Web Resources
- THEIA, the evening wear collection inspired by the Greek Goddess of light.
- Theia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In Greek mythology, Theia "goddess" or "divine" (sometimes written Thea or Thia) , also called Euryphaessa "wide-shining," was a Titan.
- THEA : Greek Titan goddess of heavenly light ; mythology : THEIA
- THEIA was the Titan goddess of sight (thea) and shining light of the clear blue sky (aithre).