(derived from Aryan: "Dyaus"=God) Son of Kronos and Rhea, King of the Gods and Lord of the Universe. Threatened with death at an early
age by a jealous and paranoid father, his life was preserved by his mother, and he supplanted his father in what amounts to a palace revolution among
the early mythic figures. His image and personality are familiar even today, and it is enough to say that He has represented all that is brash, regal,
arrogant, lusty, decisive, willful, dynamic, and splendiferous to many peoples over a very long time. Like many Aryan Sky-Gods, His chief weapon is
Suggested News Resources
- Hottest Wholesale Trade Stocks Now - NHTC ANW ZEUS JVA
- Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC): NHTC stock is up 3.32% today. Aegean Marine Petroleum Network (ANW): ANW stock is up 2.
- Zeus Mortgage Bank Named One of “The Top 10 Mortgage Employers of 2016”
- HOUSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--National Mortgage Professional “NMP” recently announced its 2016 top mortgage employers in the Southeast Texas region and Zeus Mortgage Bank was among them. Zeus Mortgage Bank provides buyers with alternate ...
- Seniors York, Zeus hope to finish on top
- Seniors York, Zeus hope to finish on top. Saved. Save Article; My Saved Items · Print Email.
- ZEUS: Another Justification for Bare Metal Stents Undercut
- Implantation of a second-generation drug-eluting stent (DES) can be safe for high bleeding risk individuals when coupled with a month-long regimen of dual antiplatelet therapy (DAPT), a ZEUS substudy found. Among patients with high bleeding risk, the ...
- Olympic Steel, Inc. (ZEUS) to Post Q1 2016 Earnings of ($0.13) Per Share
- Olympic Steel logo Olympic Steel, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZEUS) – Investment analysts at KeyBanc issued their Q1 2016 earnings per share (EPS) estimates for shares of Olympic Steel in a report issued on Sunday, according to Zacks Investment Research. KeyBanc ...