Daughters of Atlas and Pleione, their number varies in the telling of the tale, usually it is five or seven. They are said to have been
transformed into a tightly-knit group of stars upon their collective suicide in despair over the demise of their brother Hyas. The most typical list of their
names is: Aesyle, Ambrosia, Coronis, Dione, Eudora, Polyxo, Phaeo. See also the Pleiades.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Distance to the Hyades Star Cluster
- The nearest open cluster to us, the Hyades has been extremely important to us in our studies At 40-50 parsecs, the Hyades cluster is just beyond this distance.
- The Hyades: distance, structure, dynamics, and age ?
- bers of the Hyades cluster, from which the 3-dimensional struc- ture of the 1. Introduction.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Irene' May Mirror Great Atlantic Hurricane of 1944
- She regained headway briefly, desperate to outrun the onslaught of sea water, as her radiomen tried to contact a nearby ship, the Hyades, to no avail.
- Del Mar: Price part of Zucker's hot streak
- Massone has been stuck at this second allowance level for quite some time, while flirting in stakes races on several occasions. He owns just 2 wins from 26 starts, with 7 seconds and 8 thirds, so he often settles for minor awards.
- Starry sky shows winter solstice is over
- The morning sky now has isiLimela (Pleiades) well up in the north-east, with the small open cluster of the Hyades, with red star Aldebaran prominent slightly higher and further east.
Suggested Web Resources
- Hyades (star cluster) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Hyades is the nearest open cluster to the Solar System and one of the best- studied of all star clusters.
- The Hyades Star Cluster
- Information on the Hyades, a beautiful open cluster in Taurus. Finder map and picture.
Related searchesbreast function
kofi annan education
seven eleven taiwan
serial killer types of serial killer
list of goddess
filibuster the filibuster today