Based on information compiled from Obsidian's Dictionary of Pantheons.
Nine Goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, charged with overseeing intellectual and artistic endeavor: Erato, Euterpe,
Kalliope, Klio, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, and Urania.
The realms of the muses:
- Love Poetry
- Lyric Poetry
- Epic Poetry
- Sacred Poetry
- Choral Dance
Suggested News Resources
- The Muses Project celebrates spring with Celtic song, dance
- Stay InformedKnow more about what's going on in your neighborhood, Hot Springs, Hot Springs Village, Garland County, our surrounding area, Arkansas, the nation, and the world. Save MoneyThousands of dollars in savings every day with deals from our ...
- The women behind Prince's music — from Vanity to Apollonia, Kim Basinger and
- PRINCE has made some beautiful music with some beautiful women over the last few decades. With the superstar back in Australia for some seriously intimate performances here's your guide to the ladies who have been through a very public Purple patch.
- The Muses of Bashevis Singer: Film with Q+A
- Isaac Bashevis Singer, the famous Yiddish writer and Nobel Prize winner, wrote with a “harem” of female translators behind him.
- Press Audio: The One with the Muses—Love Live! Season 1 Anime English Dub Review
- If you have not heard about the Love Live! phenomenon, you probably have not been paying much attention to anime coming out of Japan in the past few years. It may have started earlier, as it began life as a multimedia experiment by ASCII Media Works' ...
- In the Sunny finale, hell is other people—the Gang, specifically
- Everyone's horrified (“That's our President,” scolds Charlie), another example of the Gang's shifting morality—the guys aren't so much aghast at Dee being racist as they are jumping on the opportunity to call Dee a racist. Mac muses on his perpetually ...