Based on information compiled from Obsidian's Dictionary of Pantheons.
Nine Goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, charged with overseeing intellectual and artistic endeavor: Erato, Euterpe,
Kalliope, Klio, Melpomene, Polyhymnia, Terpsichore, Thalia, and Urania.
The realms of the muses:
- Love Poetry
- Lyric Poetry
- Epic Poetry
- Sacred Poetry
- Choral Dance
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Muses market rental application
- The Muses Apartment Homes. Date and time Application was submitted. 1740 Baronne Street.
- HISTORIC HALE BATHHOUSE BECOMES NEW HOME OF “THE
- home of The Muses Creative Artistry Project's Three Arts Café and Bookstore. On.
- The MUSES CN Rover Brian H. Wilcox, Michael A. Newell, Jan A
- The MUSES CN Rover. Brian H. Wilcox, Michael A.
- Mesomedes 1: Hymn to the Muses
- Mesomedes 1: Hymn to the Muses. William S. Annis.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Girls in White Dresses' author muses on weddings, jobs, boyfriends
- The cover of "Girls In White Dresses," by Jennifer Close is shown in a handout photo.
- Jeff Bridges Chases Different Muse With New Album
- He's remained very true to whichever muse he's following. Maybe all of them. Maybe he follows all the muses.
- The Israeli government is failing to defend civilian lives
- By Aner Shalev When the cannons roar, the muses are silent, and so are social protests, at least with us. One gets the impression that there are two distinct, almost contradictory arenas: civilian and defense.
- Manolo Muses
- By Katie Abel Manolo Blahnik received the Andre Leon Talley Lifetime Achievement Award at the Savannah College of Art & Design. "I have so much energy. I've been working nonstop!
- Coach Bruce Boudreau muses about Capitals' line combinations for next season
- By Tarik El-Bashir Boudreau is shown at his annual hockey camp in St. Catharines, Ont. (Bob Tymczyszyn - FOR THE WASHINGTON POST) As I mentioned on Twitter last week, I spent this past weekend in St.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Muses
- Feb 26, 2006 Description and pictures of the Muses of Greek Mythology.
- Mar 3, 1997 The Greek goddesses who presided over the arts and sciences.
- Muses - About the Greek Muses
- The nine muses (Calliope, Urania, Euterpe, Thalia, Inspiration, Melpomene, Erato, Mnemosyne, Clio, Terpsichore, and Polymnia), their provinces and attributes.