The Primal Beings
Compiled from Obsidian'sDictionary of Pantheons
Not arranged as a distinct class in and of itself, here is, even so, the catalogue of the first entities to manifest in the Hellenic
cosmology, and the sources for all the rest: Aether, Chaos, Erebus, Gaea, Hemera, Nyx, Phanes, Pontos, Uranus.
These beings have the following representations:
- Upper Air
- Primal being out of which all else emerged
- The utter Shadow surrounding Hades
- The Earth-Mother herself
- The force and Presence of Day and Light
- The force and Presence of Night and Darkness
- The first light to emerge from Chaos
- Lord of the Titans
Suggested News Resources
- Surrogacy Means Uteruses For Rent And Babies For Sale
- Verrier calls that separation “the primal wound,” which results in both parties feeling as if something is missing. The effects of separation are quite tangible.
- Thumper is a 'rhythm violence' game that will punch you right in the chest
- It's still music, of a sort, but of a percussive, primal variety, something meant to rattle your teeth and override your senses. I have been enamored with ...
- The 10th Asheville Butoh Festival takes place April 7-10
- In this evening length epic, Yumiko Yoshioka, through her own transformation, illuminates secrets in our bodies.
- Mac (Finally) Came Out on 'It's Always Sunny'! A GIF-story of Beefcake
- They haven't grown much as human beings, if anything they regress each subsequent season to some more primal form. The lone exception might be Mac, played by series creator Rob McElhenney. A decade or so ago, Mac was ostensibly straight.
Related searchesella koon profile
brisbane river bridges
chromosome genetic algorithm
the smashing pumpkins eps and b-sides