A precursor race of Divine entities, essentially composing a pantheon itself. The eldest are said to have emerged from Primal matter (Gaea
and Uranus), they were all eventually supplanted by their children, the Olympians, although some retained their functions into the new regime: Asia,
Asteria, Atlas, Epimetheus, Eurybia, Eurymedon, Hyas, Hyperion, Iapetus, Klymene, Koeus, Krius, Kronos, Menoetius, Metis, Mnemosyne,
Okeanos, Perses, Phoebe, Pleione, Hekate, Prometheus, Rhea, Tethys, Theia.
Suggested News Resources
- Ask Jim: Busy Week in Free Agency for Titans
- The Titans like him because he's a do-it-all back who can run it and catch it out of the backfield. Some others running backs will be in the mix, however. David Cobb will get a chance to prove his worth, and so will Antonio Andrews .
- DeMarco Murray in 'much better' situation with Tennessee Titans, Brian
- The Eagles traded Murray to the Tennessee Titans this week in exchange for swapping fourth-round draft choices in April's NFL Draft.
- Norm Chow: Titans Nearly Landed Matt Cassel in 2005
- “As soon as the draft was over, I was going to call Matt and he was going to come to the Titans as a free agent,'' Chow recalled on Thursday night from Los Angeles, where he was en route to see the Lakers-Cavs game. “Then, the seventh round occurs, and ...
- Titans save Nashville spelling bee competition
- The Titans are the first pro franchise to fund a speller's trip to the national event, and they'll be making their presence felt at Saturday's local event as well.
- Titans Agree to Terms with DL Al Woods
- At the start of the NFL's free agency period on Wednesday, the Titans traded for former Eagles running back DeMarco Murray , and then signed center Ben Jones (Texans), receiver Rishard Matthews (Dolphins) and quarterback Matt Cassel (Cowboys) to ...
Related searchesdream dictionary obituary
scrolling shooter vertical scrollers
old tongue morphology
peering peering and bgp
nudism public outdoor nudist areas
21st century natural disasters