The Meaning of the Tarot Suit of Wands
The tarot suit of wands is also known as the suit of rods, batons, staffs or clubs, depending on the deck. Wands represent the element fire. Pictures of burning objects often adorn these cards. Wands represent growth, virility, creativity, self-development, inspiration, enterprise, energy, clear perception, enlightenment, passion and desire. Wands are future-oriented, entrepreneurial, and inventive; they initiate action.
The meaning of any card of this suit is modified by the following general correspondences:
- Astrological Signs
- Aries, Leo, Saggitarius
- Spring, sometimes summer
- Pride, restlessness, willfulness
- Inspiration, creativity, enterprise, drive,
- Candles, flames, volcanos, sunflowers,
phallic objects, lions and all cats, rams, all forms of
new growing life, babies, spring blossoms, plants.
Suggested News Resources
- Fool's Journey: A Tarot Reading for Restlessness
- Wands are the suit of fire, passion, excitement and inspiration — of following your gut, of feeling a pull. Off you go, seeking your own ... The Page of Wands crosses a hot, dry desert, passing thorny cacti and a gecko — a symbol of change.
- Fool's Journey: How Can I Create Harmony in My Genderqueer Identity?
- One reason I chose the Wild Unknown Tarot was that it contains binary gender expressions (the court cards are named Mother, Daughter, Father, Son). As you refer to ...
- German Girls Victimized In Rape Craze Sweeping Sweden, Norway And Denmark
- German girls have been victimized in the name of political correctness to accommodate Islamic asylum seekers following a rape practice advocated by imams. Police belatedly admitted on Sunday, January 3, 2016 that 516 women had reported unwanted ...
- The art of exploring Mars
- Cool, huh? It's based on pictures he took in Death Valley, which has a lot of similarities to the Red Planet. I love Dan's stuff (more of his work is featured in the links listed in Related Posts, below).
- Beast Fiction: The Urn (Part III)
- Even the bartenders were feeling the strain. Their most lucrative regular—a rich man named Theonian, who ran with a harem of slinky models—had recently tried to slime his way into one of the prettiest waitress's hearts.
Related searchesq fever manifestations
honda b20a engine b20a6
jorge luis borges
swing span bridge
james francis stephens
dennis kucinich recall election
etoposide side effects