Banishing Debt And Paying Bills
This should ideally be done in the waning moon phase on a Saturday. But otherwise on a Saturday is fine.
You need: 1 black candle, 1 black pen (for banishing), Heat proof bowl, Spare paper, Cloves and ground cinnamon.
Say: ‘I banish these expenses from my life!’
With the spare pieces of paper, write the amount for the bill at the top. Then underneath write the amount again minus the last number.
Place the paper on top of the bill. See the bill diminishing in value
Suggested News Resources
- Why Valeant Should Be Broken Up
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals cut its estimates for 2016 and said it could default on some of its debt if it does not complete required financial statements by late April. (AP Photo/Richard Drew) ...
- Cape Coral, Fort Myers rent rate increase tops nation
- Cape pay scales haven't kept pace with the higher rents, Norton said. She's seeing young couples who ...
- A few recollections of Ronald Reagan on the day after his 104th birthday
- This president closed tax loopholes to ensure “every corporation pay their fair share.” This president even ...
- MacGyver Money: The Impact of Negative Interest Rates on Cash
- The destination? But of course, the high end consignment shop that paid a premium for NWT, as in new with tags, in cold, hard cash. ...
Related searcheshummingbird taxonomy
malcolm x death and aftermath
inuit traditional inuit beliefs
navajo music peyote songs
hm prison geelong notable prisoners