This helps send healing energy to those who live away from you and you can’t see them in person. You could also use it to heal yourself.
You need: A picture of the patient, A blue or green candle, Sandalwood oil, Clear quartz gemstone/crystal.
Project a white light shield around yourself to protect against the illness your dealing with.
Hold the candle and project healing/love energy into it.
Do the same with the crystal.
Anoint the candle with sandalwood oil starting from the bottom and working up to the top (away from you)
Visualise the person illness leaving them or that they are surrounded by green healing energy.
Place the picture under the candle and light it. Place the crystal on top of the picture also.
Leave to burn for at least 20 minutes.
Light the candle once a day until the illness had subsided.
Bury the candle off your property and thoroughly cleanse the crystal.
Suggested News Resources
- Teen Wolf Season 5 Finale: What Did You Think of "Apotheosis"?
- Of course, you could say the same for the rest of the show's human characters, most of whom have quickly recovered from serious injuries. Maybe the Nemeton gives everyone a low-grade healing factor, to make up for drawing all these supernatural menaces ...
- Casey's to expand at 38th and Hamilton in Sioux City
- Commissioners Jean Calligan and Lee Beukelman were absent. "One issue is the south buffer yard," ... One Normandy Village building houses a Bush Dry Cleaners store and Balance Healing Arts Studio.
- Evasive politics on Muzaffarnagar
- That the Samajwadi Party government and the Opposition parties refuse to engagingly contest the anodyne conclusions of the Sahai report is a depressing indication that, for now, the political healing touch needed to rectify the wrongs of 2013 is absent.
- Melissa Click Breaks Silence, Backs AAUP Inquiry
- In reference to the unusual means by which the curators fired her -- absent faculty review -- Click said the curators must adhere to university policies and rescind her termination.
- Healing the wound of an absent father
- ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)- The song 'Piece by Piece' was performed last week on American Idol by Kelly Clarkson. The song is about Kelly's father who abandoned her family when she was six-years-old.
Related searchesexergy engineering applications
schaefer amp lamm
john shelby spong new reformation
iligan city people and culture
dream dictionary gout
blue line lebanon background
pop rivalry mariah carey vs madonna