You need: Orange candle, Ground ginger, Ground cinnamon, Ground All spice, Cinnamon oil, Business card or something representing your business.
Combine the ginger, cinnamon and all spice together visualising your business being successful.
Anoint the candle with cinnamon oil, from the top down towards you (as you are drawing success to yourself). Again visualise your goal. If you wish, you could carve the rune for success into the candle.
Place in a holder on top of your business card.
Sprinkle the herbs deosil around the candle.
Chant 9 times
‘I am a success
My business is prosperous’
Leave the candle to burn for at least 20 minutes.
Light each day until it is burned down completely. Either bury the remains in you garden or close to the business premises, or wrap them in gold cloth and place in the premises.
Suggested News Resources
- Burning the candle at both ends
- There have been numerous sacrifices required for Caswell to achieve the level of success she has on and off the field. Most would immediately assume that a social life is among those sacrifices, but Cassie will be quick to correct you.
- Pictures bring lost Barrow industry back to life
- British Cellophane, owned by Courtaulds, was an export success, sending 60 per cent of its products overseas – including the Soviet Union. We are taking at life in British ... Later the PartyLite Candle factory was built on the site.
- 30 Bold Predictions for the Final Month of the 2015-16 NBA Season
- This year's Charlotte squad would have to win 14 of its final 19 games to match that team's regular-season success. Such a pace isn't unheard of for these Hornets, who've posted a 12-3 record since the end of January. .....
- 30 Facts About Golden State Warriors Superstar Stephen Curry
- Whether you gape in awe while watching the sharpshooter drain three-pointers from different area codes or are in the camp of league legends like Oscar Robertson who belittle his success, Curry no doubt gets a conversation going.
- 'Howard The Duck': The Oral History
- The wisecracking, sarcastic, beer-drinking anti-hero made for an unlikely comic success story, but throughout the mid- to late-1970s, he was. Howard starred .....