Black Cord Binding
Use this to bind someone from hurting others and themselves. ONLY do this if there are no other options available to you.
You need: Black cord–long enough to tie 3 knots in, A photo of the person harming others
First of all sit and cast circle.
Explain to the universe what you are about to do and ask if it is the right thing.
Think about how the person is hurting others and let the anger build up.
Then all at once say loudly: "(person’s name) I bind you from hurting others!"
Then quickly tie a knot tightly in the cord.
Repeat the process three times or as many times you feel necessary.
When done, say: "Three times three, I bind you (person’s name)!"
Hide the cord and photo in a safe place where the knots won’t come undone.
Or better still, burn the cord so the knots never come undone.
(you don’t really need a photo, but it helps make the magick stronger)
Suggested News Resources
- AAV Gene Therapy for MPS1-associated Corneal Blindness
- Although cord blood transplantation has significantly extended the lifespan of mucopolysaccharidosis type 1 (MPS1) patients, over 95% manifest cornea clouding with about 50% progressing to blindness.
- STEP signaling pathway mediates psychomotor stimulation and morphine
- One compartment has black walls and a black plastic floor (vehicle-paired compartment), whereas the other compartment has white walls and a metal grill floor (morphine-paired compartment). .....
- What happens when the Windows 10 free upgrade timer runs out?
- Trust is between people, companies use money and legally binding contracts. Now I want you to very honestly tell me one thing: have you ever been in the room when a company (I will say at least 3000-5000 people otherwise it's peanuts) was deciding ...
Related searchesbahamas climate
hindi writing system
max bygraves catch phrases
birmingham and fazeley canal
dream analysis badger
church of secular humanism