A Basic Guide to Charm Making
A charm is a collection of herbs, gemstones and other tiny bits and pieces that are chosen for their specific energies to help with the desired outcome.
These are usually combined and sewn into a piece of cloth, or a mojo bag. It is then charged by a spell or a chant (tends to be more powerful). The chant is recited three or nine times to ensure it is powered. Charms can also be empowered by asking each element to bless it.
When making a charm, use natural fibre materials, such as cotton, as the vibrations can flow more freely rather than being trapped in a synthetic cloth. Choose a fabric colour suitable to your need. Gather together all your ingredients and cloth. Wrap the herbs and gems into the cloth and tie with either silver or gold thread or a coloured ribbon (again suitable to the desired outcome).
Hold the charm in your hands and recite the chant as needed. Knead and really feel the charm. Then ask for the Element blessing as below:
Hold it over a candle and say: Element of Fire, bless and enliven this charm
Sprinkle water on it and say: Element of Water, bless and empower this charm
Sprinkle salt on it and say: Element of Earth, bless and make fruitful this charm
Blow on it or pass through incense and say: Element of Air bless and empower this charm
Hold it in your hands and ask Spirit for a blessing: Guardians of Spirit, bless myself and this charm. That it may bring to me my desire, for the universal good of all, so mote it be.
Carry the charm on you or hold it a while every day and visualise you desire.
Suggested News Resources
- The Man Who Sold the Eiffel Tower. Twice.
- One Secret Service agent wrote that Lustig was “as elusive as a puff of cigarette smoke and as charming as a young girl's dream,” while the New York Times editorialized: “He was not the hand-kissing type of bogus Count—too keen for that.
- 13 things to see in Washington D.C. that are not monuments or museums
- At the city's downtown core are grand tributes to American history and government that create an aura of power and diplomacy, and you can see most of them on a stroll around the Mall. There are also the Smithsonian museums and federal ...
- Trump Is the Most Offensive GOP Candidate, But Cruz Would Be More Dangerous in
- Trump may pledge to order U.S. troops to torture any suspected enemy and break international laws of war, but Cruz implied he'd use nuclear arms to make the Middle East's desert sands “glow in the dark.
- Stardew Valley Review
- After creating a character and naming your farm you are dropped into your new life with only a few packets of seeds, and a brief chat with the mayor to guide you on where to begin. Again, much ...
Related searchesprotein immunostaining
capitalization what to capitalize
caraga events and festivals
tales of symphonia leveling up
scientific research on spirituality