Articles on Daily Life
- A Cup of Hemlock: Dealing with Conflict in Coven and Congregation
- There have always been those folks who point out our foibles, and make us take an uncomfortable look at our world, as well as those who simply had the misfortune to point out the obvious when it was unwelcome. Then there are troublemakers, folks who go out of...
- A Pledge to Pagan Spirituality
- I am a Pagan and I dedicate Myself to channeling the Spiritual Energy of my Inner Self to help and to heal myself and others. I know that I am a part of the Whole of Nature. May I grow in understanding of the Unity of all Nature. May I always walk in Balance....
- An Open Letter To The Pagan Community
- The following is an "Open Letter" to the Pagan Community from one of the nations "top" Buddhists (in a non-hierarchical way) and appeared in the Winter '93-'94 Green Egg. Since it's an "Open Letter" I doubt I'm stomping on anyone'...
- Blessings Prayer
- As I count my blessings of this past year Through all the laughter and even the tears Winter, Spring, Summer and Fall You were with me through it all Through many Moons, and the bright Sun My life each day has just begun Through the year all nights to end I...
- Children of the Gods
- Muslim stood with Jew, Pagan with Christian, Hindu with atheist, all protesting injustice, all making a stand as one people against hate. Downtown Denver was alive with a multi-hued tapestry of people, joined together in tragedy, and hope. A Denver police...
- Coming Out of the Broom Closet
- You are questioning your faith. The faith you were raised with. Faith your parents always told you were right. The questions keep coming at full force. You ask for guidance from your parents, your husband or wife, your counselors, you ask your teachers, and...
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
- Jesus Christ! You’re acting like one of those Christians
- "He drew a circle that shut me out— Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout. But Love and I had the wit to win; We drew a circle that took him in!" – Edwin Markham The room was filled with Pagans, Witches and a few Asatru. The discussion had flowed from &qu...
- Make Your Voice Heard As You Tread Gently On Our Mother Earth
- Making Your Voice Heard Before buying crystals, remember to ask where the crystal comes from and how it was mined. A lot of crystals are strip mined, which is very harmful to the land, and when handled often have a feeling of being psychically fractured or...
- My Brother's Keeper?
- My older brother was Evil. Not garden-variety evil, but Evil in the sense of a palpable malevolence that is devoted to the destruction of all that lives and breathes. Ever been pinned to the floor by someone laughing maniacally with a genuine replica of a...
- Nipping Trouble in the Bud: Community and Child Custody Issues Affecting Heathens
- I suggest there are several ways to deal with religious issues, particularly as they affect child custody, getting along with neighbors, etc. One is to be open and honest unless you are in an area so benighted as to be putting yourself and your loved ones in...
- On the heaviness of weight
- Mother goddesses of ancient cultures often are voluptuous figures with pronounced breasts and thighs. A successful nowadays paintress fills her canvasses with sensuous, joyful and overweight ladies, and everyone I’ve showed her pictures becomes happy and...
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
- Polyamory: Loving Unlimited
- Unconditional loving, loving "without limits and without restrictions" in all areas and in all interactions, is one of the basic aims and guiding principles of the Aluna network of communities for the New- Partnership Era to come. Let's get really...
- The Character of Magick
- I have a friend, her husband is morbidly obese through indulgent overeating. Whole roasts at night! She feels betrayed. My husband is unconscious in the hospital bed, as I sit here I feel incredibly alone and abandoned. I miss him, yet he is right there. A...
- The Internet as a Magical Tool
- Ever consider the internet as a magical tool? Often the most magical of tools are not the ones we keep on our altar, but the ones that surround us every day, in places we never thought to look. The internet is one of the fastest growing "entities"...
- The Old Ones Live in New Things Too
- Imagine living in a time where all things were sacred, in a place where everything you touched was part of a Goddess or God. Since all things were divine, each had a patron Deity. From doorways to ovens, from the farm, to the hunt, to the birth of anything...
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
- The Skeptical Witch
- The Choir finished the last notes of the worship service. I sit down in unison with 3000 other people preparing to hear the word of the Lord from Apostle Benjamin. The worship service does not touch me. The words of the Apostle are empty for me. My mind is in...
- This Shall Not Be!
- The pick makes a dull thump as it bites into the frozen earth. The grave needs to be about 3 feet deep. I hope the work will distract me from the night's coming events. Snow dances down from the darkening skies. As I dig, I take out some of my grief, my...
- To Heal or Not to Heal?
- When we help heal another, are we truly helping them? The question is hypothetical, and the answer will surely differ case by case, conscience by conscience. But this is an important question to ponder. Magical healing usually involves sending energy to speed...
- Weight of the World
- A man and his son were once going with their donkey to market. As they were walking along a countryman passed them and said: "You fools, what is a donkey for, but to ride upon?" So the man put the boy on the donkey and they went on their way. But...
Daily Life is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- RFID and Identity Management in Everyday Life
- RFID and Identity Management in. Everyday Life. Striking the balance between convenience, choice and control.
- The Internet and Daily Life
- The Internet is registering an initial impact on everyday life in America.
- EveryDay Life - University of Virginia
- The powerful resonances of such appeals to everyday life are closely. '€'7*».~ by how many recent books mention everyday life in the title and how tea an it .
- Fractions and Units in Everyday Life
- Fractions and Units in Everyday Life. Alan Tucker. State University of New York- Stony Brook∗.
Suggested News Resources
- All groups cooperate to create 'cosmopolitan canopy'
- In Anderson's scenario, spending time under the canopy serves as a way to combat other racial or social tensions between groups in any segregated city that bubble just beneath the surface during daily life.
- NYPD confirms CIA assistance with monitoring
- The months-long investigation, published Wednesday, revealed that the NYPD has dispatched teams of undercover officers into minority neighborhoods to monitor daily life in bookstores, bars, cafés and nightclubs.
- Images in our daily life
- Whatever our idea of art is, images are part of our daily life.
- Boulder's first Life and Death Matters Festival ventures into taboo topics
- But Cerasoli thought she could reach a wider audience if she documented on film what daily life was like caring for Nora Jo, who lived with Cerasoli and her family in Marquette, Mich.
- In 'Higher Ground,' lofty questions abound
- By Claudia Puig, USA TODAY Higher Ground captures the subtle moments of daily life as well as a woman's dramatic spiritual struggle.
Suggested Web Resources
- Daylife: Smart Web Publishing Solutions
- Daylife helps publishers, editors, and developers be more efficient and creative with media.
- Daily Life Game - Free Online Arcade Games
- Sep 5, 2008 Flasharcade.com offers Daily Life Game.
- Egypt: Daily Life
- Egypt: Daily Life. Ancient Egypt was a narrow strip of land along the Nile River.
- Daily Life of Rustin Hieber - YouTube
- Feb 22, 2011 Spoof of Justin Bieber Movie, Never Say Never. Meet Rustin Hieber and see his incredible life. Douche.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchestytus chaubiski
adam smith influence
jos rizal last days
dream interpretation money
japanese clothing modern fashion