Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art
Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases.
Create a visualisation for your intent, a symbol, maybe a rune?
Light incense and cast your sacred circle. Invoke the deities needed for your work. Relax, ground and centre. Now you need to purify the candle. Pick it up and anoint with blessed olive oil or rub with salt and say:
‘Creature of wax
Be clean and pure.
On this night
I bless this candle’
Using your athame or the sharp end of a quartz gem, carve into the candle your desire,( a symbol or just write what you need). Be specific!! Verbally affirm it. Next rub the candle with the appropriate essential oil for your needs, whilst visualizing your goal. If you are drawing energies towards you, rub the oil from the top to the base towards you. If you are banishing, rub away from you. Place the candle in the holder. To add extra herb power to your spell, sprinkle the right herb for your need around the base of the holder, clockwise (deosil). Place any gemstones needed at the foot of the holder.
Once again focus on your goal and place your hands on either side of the candle.
Imagine your goal forming into a silver orb, full of your intent, in between your hands. Release it into the candle!! Now light the wick and say something like:
‘With this fire
I light my desire
Earth mother bless this, my intent
And bring it to be
With harm to none and help to thee
‘Tis my will
So shall it be!’
Leave the candle to burn for a minimum of 20 mins. Some spells may require you to regularly burn the candle- every night- until it has burnt down.
It is done!
WHITE: Purity, peace, spirituality, a substitute for any other colour
RED: Health, energy, strength, courage, sexuality
PINK: Love, romance, affection, friendships
YELLOW: Intellect, creative imagination, memory, communication, mental awareness
GREEN: Luck, abundance, fertility, harmony
BLUE: Healing, truth, inspiration, wisdom, occult power, psychic protection, health, understanding
PURPLE: Financial affairs, psychic ability, idealism, spiritual power
GOLD: Attracts positive influences, career, justice, male energies
SILVER: Astral energies, clairvoyance, far memory, past lives, female energies
ORANGE: Property, justice, selling, general success
BROWN: Animals, earth magick, saving money
BLACK: Binding, releasing, breaking negative energies
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Witchcraft as a Practice Witchcraft is a basic method of spell casting
- Magic is the art of directing specific results through the force of will.
- THE BASICS OF MAGICK
- F. Candle magick O. Mediumship, necromancy, and spirit guides .
- A Practical Guide to Witchcraft and Magic Spells By Cassandra Eason
- This is a book about white magick and witchcraft as sources of wisdom, healing and positivity. Like . trick, which relies merely on the art of illusion.
- Commentary of Dan Kimball's Article A-maze-ing Prayer: By Jane
- actually known as PATHWORKING: i.e.. any of the archetypal guided journeys .
- Homeschool's Family-Friendly Travel Guide
- authentic objects--old houses, works of art, the 2. www.yankeecandlecompany.
Suggested News Resources
- Suzanne Power: Why ceremony matters in our lives and realism can't rob
- A special memory of my own was when she gave me a box of magic during a holiday I spent with her. She took an empty box of Black Magic and filled it with old cards, letters, pens, coins – any bric à brac she could find.
Suggested Web Resources
- Amazon.com: Basic Magick: A Practical Guide (9780877288329
- Amazon.com: Basic Magick: A Practical Guide (9780877288329): Phillip Cooper: Books. Candle Magic by Phillip Cooper.
- Candle Magick | RM.com ®
- Candle Magick: A Basic Guide to the Art: Research your spell– colours, herbs, gems, moon and astrological phases.
- Book List
- Buckland, Ray. Advanced Candle Magick Animal Magick: The Art of Recognizing and Working with Familiars.
Related searchespfrimmer deep muscle therapy
dune sub-aqueous dunes
new deal the economy act
romance languages typical characteristics
the good the bad and the ugly allegory
michael haneke themes