realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
God of sun and light, and one of the eight primary Slavonic deities. He seems to have an association with dogs, as well.
Suggested News Resources
- Nicole De Khors: freelance photographer and camera whipper
- The departure of a staple photographer on The Ceeps staff roster has finally come. Often seen running through the bar with a camera held above the crowd, Nicole De Khors is a freelance photographer known for her whip-like technique while taking bar ...
- Album Review: KHORS The Flame of Eternity's Decline
- Hailing from Kharkiv in the Ukraine, the pagan black metal band Khors coalesced in 2004, summoned into existence by bass-guitarist Khorus (ex-Astrofaes), drummer Khaoth (ex-Hate Forest) and vocalist/guitarist Helg (Ulvegr). Compatriots both musically ...
- Karachi operation
- @iffi No major city in Pakistan, at such a large scale as Karachi, was a hostage to target killers, bhatta khors and terrorists and criminals, including those of Al-Qaeda and Lashkar-e-jhangvi.
- Qatar 2022: Al Khor's Al Bayt Stadium to Feature Futuristic Acoustic Experience
- (MENAFN - Qatar News Agency) The 60,000 fans who will walk up to the Al Bayt Stadium in Al Khor City for the semifinals of the 2022 FIFA World Cup Qatar will experience a unique acoustic experience that is currently being developed, incorporating the ...