realmagick.com The shrine of knowledge.
Goddess of love and beauty. She was represented as girl dressed in white with flower wreath on the head and with flowers in the hands.
Suggested News Resources
- Dacia boss named Lada new CEO
- Russian automobile manufacturer AVTOVAZ, owner of the Lada brand, has announced it is hiring Nicolas Maure as a new CEO. The 55-year-old will be replacing Bo Inge Andersson, who will step down from the role on April 4. Maure is currently managing ...
- Positive test for Lada Sport in Portugal
- Lada Sport performed a three-day test in which all drivers for the Russian team drove an upgraded version of the Vesta WTCC at the Algarve circuit in Portugal. The first behind the wheel was former Honda driver Gabriele Tarquini.
- Lada skills: Extreme make-over transforms Soviet classic into tank bruiser (VIDEO)
- Owners of the much maligned Soviet era Lada have long been the punchline of jokes in the motoring world, but one intrepid engineer is making the 1970s compact car a force to be reckoned with by turning it into a winter war machine. TrendsViral.
- Joe Oliver: The ORPP — Ontario's new Lada
- A professor scrimps and saves to buy a Lada. A week after getting on the 12-year waiting list, he phones the plant manager, who assures him that everything is on schedule. “Thanks,” says the professor.
- Russian Engineer Puts Old Lada On Tank Tracks
- Also, let's hope no unfortunate dashcam-carrying driver ends up posting about how he ran into this thing on a dark and frozen Russian road, because this "Lada Tank" looks like the type of thing that would keep EuroNCAP employees from sleeping at night.
Related searchesardeshir godrej biography
william henry washington
dragon ball af
san jose sharks franchise history