(related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den" (Nav's day) the last Thursday of the Great Lent in Christian times. The valkyrie-like servants of Nav were the Navki (sing. Navka), the Mavki (sing. Mavka), and the "Twelve Witches".
Suggested Pdf Resources
- FirstFlightsm Navigation Log
- FirstFlightsm Navigation Log. Freq. Ident.
- Nav. Rules layout
- Violations of International Navigation Rules and Regulations . . .
- FM 3-25.26 MAP READING AND LAND NAVIGATION
- Part One addresses map reading and Part Two, land navigation.
- Cambridge Aero Instruments L-NAV Glide Computer Version 5.8
- 3.3 Altitude Required for Glide to a GPS-NAV Goal Point. 3.
- AUV vs. NAV - ING
- Both are units of value used to determine the daily worth of customer accounts.
Suggested News Resources
- Norton AntiVirus (NAV) 2011 Review
- Norton AntiVirus (NAV) has always been a highly effective software security package. Despite some us... Razer has made a surprise announcement that it has introduced its own gaming notebook, the 17.
- Soyuz failure puts more pressure on SpaceX to deliver
- According to a recent US Government Accountability Office report, several propulsion-related components needed to be redesigned and delays impacted testing of Dragon navigation sensors and production of Falcon 9 tanks.
- RAAF King Airs clock 30000 hours on nav/ACO training
- 32SQN RAAF's eight King Air 350s recently achieved the 30000 flying hours milestone since the beginning of operations in 2003.
- ICICI Prudential MF Declares Dividend Under Three Schemes
- The scheme recorded NAV of Rs 16.19 per unit as on 25 August 2011. ICICI Prudential Equity & Derivatives Fund - Volatility Advantage Plan: The quantum of dividend will be Rs 1.
- Pilots ditch paper, switch to iPad for nav and checks
- The popular tablet computer will carry the Mobile FliteDeck software app from Jeppesen, a Boeing subsidiary which provides navigation tools for air, sea and land.
Suggested Web Resources
- Net asset value - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Net asset value (NAV) is a term used to describe the value of an entity's assets less the value of its liabilities.
- Net Asset Value (NAV) Definition
- Net Asset Value (NAV) - Definition of Net Asset Value (NAV) on Investopedia - A mutual fund's price per share or exchange-traded fund's (ETF) per-share value.
- HTML5 nav Tag
- Up-to-date airport and fuel price information for Jet-A and Avgas pilots and aviation professionals.