(related to Aryan for "Boat") The Goddess of Death. She is said to secretly cast up a little bone ("Navya kostochka" = `Nav's bone') in a victim's food, and when the fragment is swallowed, they die. Her sacred day was "Naviy den" (Nav's day) the last Thursday of the Great Lent in Christian times. The valkyrie-like servants of Nav were the Navki (sing. Navka), the Mavki (sing. Mavka), and the "Twelve Witches".
Suggested News Resources
- Early movers: PNRA, AN, DKS, JBLU, IBM, NAV & more
- Panera Bread — Panera was upgraded to "overweight" from "equal-weight" at Morgan Stanley, which said the restaurant chain's digital initiatives will help boost sales and earnings. AutoNation — The auto dealer's shares were downgraded to "sell" from ...
- Prospect Capital's NAV, Dividend, And Valuation Compared To 9 BDC Peers (Post
- Part 1 of this article compares PSEC's recent quarterly and trailing twelve-month change in NAV, quarterly economic loss, and current valuation to nine BDC peers.
- Navistar International Corp (NAV) Shares Up 6.7% Following Earnings Beat
- Navistar International Corp logo Shares of Navistar International Corp (NYSE:NAV) rose 6.7% during trading on Wednesday following a better than expected earnings announcement, MarketBeat Ratings reports. The stock traded as high as $11.
- Lorry in 'Sat Nav blunder' crashes into Grade II-listed Suffolk cottage after
- "They'll have to label it as a specific type of road so that it does not get included in sat nav routes." A Suffolk Police spokesman said: "A lorry crashed in to a brick wall connected to the house.
- Pre-Market Earnings Report for March 8, 2016 : DKS, NAV, BITA, SCMP, FLY, OMER
- Navistar International Corporation ( NAV ) is reporting for the quarter ending January 31, 2016. The auto (truck) company's consensus earnings per share forecast from the 12 analysts that follow the stock is $-0.77.