A God of destiny and glory. When he strews gold in his palace, those born at that time are preordained to become wealthy. But when he scatters earthen clods, those born then are destined to poverty. He has a number of servitors, collectively known as the Sudenitsy (sing. Sudenitsa).
Suggested News Resources
- West Gregg SUD issues boil-water notice
- West Gregg SUD issues boil-water notice - KWES NewsWest 9 / Midland, Odessa, Big Spring, TX: newswest9.com |. Member Center: Create Account|; Log In; Manage Account|; Log Out.
- City sud sales at special events moves forward
- The first step in allowing alcoholic beverages on city-owned property during special events made headway after Hardeeville City Council approved the first reading of the new rules. At the request of Councilman Scott Ready, the ordinance amendments ...
- Chez Billy Sud has a new sister wine bar
- "It's a very Old World-centric wine list," said Andrew Wooldridge, wine director for Bar à Vin and Chez Billy Sud.
- Iran signs deal on energy optimization with German TÜV SÜD
- A TÜV SÜD spokesperson Heidi Atzler confirmed to Trend that the company signed an agreement with Iran, saying that the contract consists a cooperation in the area of testing, inspection, certification, consultancy, engineering and training.
- Openings: Bar à Vin for Chez Billy Sud, Hinckley Pottery, Rite Aid
- First, in 2012, there was Chez Billy in Petworth. Then, in 2014, there was Chez Billy Sud in Georgetown. Now, on March 7, Bar à Vin opens at 1035 31st St.