(sing. Vila) Any of a class of Slavic dryads, tree-spirits who are exclusively female. They are often vicious and cruel, and have a dire reputation; nevertheless, if one succeeds in approaching a Vila properly, she may be inclined to heal, give advice, reveal treasure, or teach magical and medicinal arts.
Suggested News Resources
- Births and nubs of the news - March 13, 2016
- Driving under revocation: Yotsitsyakele Smith, 33, Oneida, Wis., three days. Brenda L.
- Kitchener Tops Firebirds on OA & Selfie Jersey Night
- The Firebirds quickly rebounded 46 seconds later when Vili Saarijärvi ripped the puck on net from the right wing point before Kantner deflected the puck between Luke Opilka's legs for the tying goal and Kantner's second of the season.
- Feilding High School girls and boys claim places in national Condor Sevens
- Fellow Manawatu sevens representative Vili Koroi, former Freyberg High School player Tobias Manuel, who also trained with the Manawatu sevens team, and Josiah Maraku also scored to give them a solid lead. Ad Feedback. Boys' High got one back late in ...
- UAlbany's Peter Hooley films cancer-awareness ad
- Peter Hooley and his mother, Sue, at the Cafe De Vili's restaurant in Adelaide, Australia, on the day the UAlbany basketball player returned to the states on Aug. 18, 2014. (Courtesy Peter Hooley).
- B&I Cup preview: Cornish Pirates ring the changes as they look to end their
- Attentions of Cornish rugby supporters will turn to the Mennaye Field, Penzance, on Sunday, for the eagerly awaited Cornish Pirates versus Doncaster Knights quarter-final tie in this season's British & Irish Cup competition (3pm).
Related searchesyukata wearing a yukata
brahmanism maharashtrian sub-castes
dwight d eisenhower domestic affairs
support group maintaining contact
meet the fockers characters
pan american union