(Hair) East Slavonic. God of cattle, and one of the eight primary deities. Later he also became known as a God of wealth. He was a patron of the people, as opposed to Perun's association with the Prince and his troops. During the harvest, peasants sacrificed to him an unmowed strip that was called "the beard of Volos". Volos is also considered a patron of poetry and eloquence. Astrally, He had a connection to the Pleiades, which bears His name in Russian; Volosyni. Nevertheless, he also seems to have associations with cthonic forces and the Other (sepulchral) world.
Suggested News Resources
- Memorial in Volos of Asia Minor Catastrophe Hero Asa K. Jennings
- On February 14th, the City of Volos, Greece, honored Asa K. Jennings for saving Greeks from Smyrna and Asia Minor from 1922-23. He was represented by his grandson, Roger L.
- The City of Volos, Greece, honored Asa K. Jennings for saving the Greeks from
- On February 14 the City of Volos, Greece, honored Asa K. Jennings for saving the Greeks from Smyrna and Asia Minor in 1922-23. There were 300,000 Greeks saved in the first 11 days, plus 25,000 Jews and 25,000 Armenians.
- FinTech Sandbox celebrate one-year anniversary
- Volos - a sophisticated tools for structuring and analyzing exotic derivative trades. Past Demo Day participants will provide updates on their progress after the main presentation.
- Fintech Sandbox: Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- FinTech Sandbox, a nonprofit that helps FinTech startups access data and build great products, today announced a series of celebrations marking its one-year anniversary. The biannual FinTech Sandbox Demo Day will be held on March 24, 2016 at Fidelity ...
- Volos mayor appeals suspension over match-fixing trial
- Achilleas Beos on Monday appealed a decision to suspend from his post as mayor of Volos in central Greece.
Related searchescall of duty headquarters
born to run additional musicians
rms lusitania conspiracy theory
los angeles student life
analogy identity of relation
ian xel lungold
darfur british rule and independence
famine causes of famine