Finnish. An astral divinity who directs the stars in their courses and controls the weather. He is also a patron of travellers and Smiths, and he taught humanity the uses and shaping of metal. Note that in the Bronze Age, Iron was considered "Star-Metal", since it's primary source was meteoric.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- This publication includes Ilmarinen's financial statements 2008 and describes As a pension insurance company, Ilmarinen's mission is to safeguard.
- Social insurance contribution 2011 - Ilmarinen
- -Jan. 1-June 30. 8.
- Work Ability and Age Management Work - Duurzaam doorwerken
- Lea Katajarinne. Finnish Institute of Occupational Health. ICOH 2003.
- Finland Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Finland. Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company. About the company.
Suggested News Resources
- Tikkurila Oyj: Ilmarinen's holdings in Tikkurila increased to 10.12 percent
- Tikkurila Oyj (business ID 0197067-4) has received a notification, based on the Securities Markets Act, from Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company (business ID 0107638-1) on August 5, 2011.
- Pension insurance companies' return on investments has not reached the targets set
- On Tuesday, Finland's second largest pension insurance company Ilmarinen reported that the 5-year real return on its investments has not exceeded 1.4% and the 10-year real ROI has been 3.2%.
- Stock market uncertainty hits Finnish pension funds in first half
- Timo Ritakallio, deputy chief executive and head of investment at Ilmarinen, said the euro-zone debt crisis and US debt problems still overshadowed his investment outlook.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ilmarinen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Seppo Ilmarinen, the Eternal Hammerer, blacksmith and inventor in the Kalevala, is an archetypal artificer from Finnish mythology.
- Juhani Ilmarinen Consulting
- Juhani Ilmarinen Consulting Ltd.
Related searchesvirtual globe online virtual globes
charles causley poems
mass media purposes
claudius ii death of st valentine
frederica charlotte of prussia
william the silent assassination
genealogy the maximum relationship