Finnish. An astral divinity who directs the stars in their courses and controls the weather. He is also a patron of travellers and Smiths, and he taught humanity the uses and shaping of metal. Note that in the Bronze Age, Iron was considered "Star-Metal", since it's primary source was meteoric.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- This publication includes Ilmarinen's financial statements 2008 and describes As a pension insurance company, Ilmarinen's mission is to safeguard.
- Social insurance contribution 2011 - Ilmarinen
- -Jan. 1-June 30. 8.
- Work Ability and Age Management Work - Duurzaam doorwerken
- Lea Katajarinne. Finnish Institute of Occupational Health. ICOH 2003.
- Finland Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company
- Finland. Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company. About the company.
Suggested News Resources
- Tikkurila Oyj: Ilmarinen's holdings in Tikkurila increased to 10.12 percent
- Tikkurila Oyj (business ID 0197067-4) has received a notification, based on the Securities Markets Act, from Ilmarinen Mutual Pension Insurance Company (business ID 0107638-1) on August 5, 2011.
- Pension insurance companies' return on investments has not reached the targets set
- On Tuesday, Finland's second largest pension insurance company Ilmarinen reported that the 5-year real return on its investments has not exceeded 1.4% and the 10-year real ROI has been 3.2%.
- Stock market uncertainty hits Finnish pension funds in first half
- Timo Ritakallio, deputy chief executive and head of investment at Ilmarinen, said the euro-zone debt crisis and US debt problems still overshadowed his investment outlook.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ilmarinen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Seppo Ilmarinen, the Eternal Hammerer, blacksmith and inventor in the Kalevala, is an archetypal artificer from Finnish mythology.
- Juhani Ilmarinen Consulting
- Juhani Ilmarinen Consulting Ltd.
Related searchespurgation therapy
dream interpretation washing
list of mnemonics